[ 4 ] 𝑵𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒂'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 𝑰𝑰: 𝑨 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- [Tʜɪs Tᴇxᴛ] ᴍᴇᴀɴs Pᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ Vɪᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- (This Text) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴇ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

- This type of text(just tilted words) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɪᴛ ɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ [Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ]/[Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ] ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ, ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ғᴀʀ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

Author: I got lazy in doing this lol also might not upload for a long time as I want to finish chapters so I don't have to do them when I have uploaded the completed ones. More info in the end if u want more :D

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

As Nahida was walking as she slowed down on her running, she then saw Aphmau infront of the boys house, the child then run towards her and pulled on her sleeves which caused the older girl to look on her right to see Nahida staring at her, Aphmau smiled at the girl, "Hey. What are you doing here? And where's your sister?"

"I'm out exploring, also my sister is currently sick so she won't be coming out for the winter." Nahida responded in which caused Aphmau to tilt her head, "What do you mean she won't be out for the winter?"

Nahida chuckled as she scratched the back of her head, "Ehe~ Y/N gets sick very easily when winter is coming! This becomes our warning of sorts if it's winter or not... But don't worry! Y/N just needs some rest and she'll be fine! Although will need to wear a mask for the entirety of winter..."

Aphmau once again tilted her head as Nahida continues to mumble things, "Uh," the child then snapped at her mumbling and started listening to Aphmau, "Do you want to join me in visiting the boys? Also a tour around their house? Maybe?" Nahida nodded as Aphmau rang the doorbell, it took a while before she rang it again, getting slightly worried, "Hm, I wonder if they're even home right now, they said they were going to be so..."

The door then opened as Aphmau perked up, "Uh, oh, there he is! Laurance!"

"Aphmau!"

"Hey! Thanks for having me over. First off, I wanted to apologize for before, when I accused you guys of moving here because you found my address, that was really self-centered of me and... I felt like I didn't respect you guys. I'm really sorry." Aphmau apologized as she rubbed her nape, this 'Laurance' person just grinned at the girl, "Heh, you have nothing to apologize for!"

Aphmau shooked her head, "No, I insist. Em, second I wanted to welcome you guys to the neighbourhood! I mean, I know we just moved in at the same time and we've both been so busy so... Uh, welcome! *giggles* Also, I made you guys this cake, uh, here you go, it's not as amazing as the cakes Kawaii~Chan makes, but I tried *giggles* so... Yeah. If you don't mind I also brought along Nahida since she's exploring the neighborhood."

Laurance blushed by a bit practically ignoring the last part about Nahida, "T-Thank you! I'm sure it's amazing since... You made it."

The raven head just shrugged, "Eh, well, let me know what you think when you tried it. So, where's Garroth and Dante?" At this point, Nahida started to space out as she started getting bored of the adult conversation, until she heard Aphmau asking if Laurance wants to show them around in which caused the brunette to overthink, "The town? LIKE A DATE?" Nahida deadpanned, 'Is he an idiot.'