[ 2 ] 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- [Tʜɪs Tᴇxᴛ] ᴍᴇᴀɴs Pᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ Vɪᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- (This Text) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴇ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

- This type of text(just tilted words) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɪᴛ ɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ [Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ]/[Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ] ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ, ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ғᴀʀ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

Author: Just to clear up some misunderstandings. Y/N is not Rukkhadevata, Y/N just looks like her but not the actual person. Just clearing this up for those who's confused on why Rukkhadevata is like not the same as the archon quest in Genshin Impact states

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

Nahida smiled at her entry before her sister went to the living room, causing Nahida to immediately close the book as she placed it on the compartment below the table as she smiled at her sister, "I made some sandwiches. Want some?" The younger sister nodded as she stood up and went to the kitchen with her sister, she sat on the chair on the kitchen counter as she took a sandwich and started eating.

Just as Y/N was about to take a seat next to her sister, a noise was then heard, as if someone have just moved into the neighbourhood, "Hmm, I wonder who moved in..." Nahida's eyes gleamed as she looked at her sister who was about to leave the house, "Can I come?"

Y/N turned to her sister, smiled then nodded as she picked up Nahida and started walking towards the front door, placing down the younger girl near the front door, she went to the table by the front door and took her house keys and phone as she then opened the door, she turned back to Nahida that she didn't wear any footwear, in which she smirked, "Heh, mom and dad are going to be mad at us if they found out that we don't wear any footwear." Nahida just giggled as she went out the door without any footwear, only her socks in which shows her toes.

The older girl closed the door and locked it with the house keys as she went towards the house across from Aphmau and her friends which caused her to frown slightly. Nahida took a glance at her sister, "Y/N."

"Hmm?"

The younger girls eyes shined as she faced to the front, "Did mom ever told you the story about our family name and our ancestors?" Y/N faced her sister as they both stopped in their tracks, "She did. She even said it was true, I did my research in the family library when I was being homeschooled during middle school."

The older girl looked up to the sky, "If what mom said is true and everything else from the books I've read is also true then that means we truly are descendants of the God of Wisdom. In the books I've read, it have been stated that thousand of years ago, maybe even millions, this planet was once called Teyvat. If that really is true then our last name is from the land of Sumeru, the place where the Dendro Archon resides." Her eyes then shined as she then lowered her head to look straight ahead only to see something or someone that she didn't want to see.

Her eyes widened before her eyesight returned to normal, she blinked twice as she glanced at her sister who is looking at her from her peripheral view. Y/N's lips turned into a thin line as they then continued walking.

"Well I gotta admit, this place isn't half bad! Definitely an upgrade from my old place.