[ 7 ] 𝑨 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒚

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ ᴀɴᴅ ♢ ᴍᴇᴀɴs Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- Bᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴍᴘʜᴀsɪᴢᴇᴅ

- Bʟᴀɴᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ

Author: Been gone for a month or so pls don't be mad at me :') also my Wattpad is finally fixed :D wish me luck on neuvillette or wriothesley on 4.1 I still don't know who I will pull :)

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

Arriving back home, Nahida twisted the doorknob finding it still locked, she took out her keys and opened the door.

Placing the paper bag full of books on the coffee table, she went to her room placing down her bag besides her bed, going back downstairs, she went to the kitchen to prepare herself a sandwich.

After eating her sandwich, she went back to the living room and took the paper bag, going up the stairs and placing the books on her sisters table as she went back downstairs and placed the paper bag on one of the cabinets on the kitchen.

Going to her room, she changed clothes to a more comfortable one as she went down to the living room to watch some TV to pass the time as she awaits the return of her sister.

It was around late afternoon and early evening when Y/N arrived home to see her sister asleep on the couch with the TV on, smiling at the sight, she turned off the TV and picked up her sister, bringing her to her room to sleep there as she then went to her own room to change out of her work clothes.

Upon entering her room, she took notice of the book on her table, noticing that it was from one of her favourite series, The Tales of The Seven Lords, smiling she went and grabbed some comfortable clothes as she went to the bathroom to shower, thinking about the dreadful encounter with a certain drunkard.

Chuckling nervously, she submerged herself in the bathtub as she relaxed after a long day of work, sighing in delight as she remembered some customers that came, some she remembered from college, some she's unfamiliar with.

'Oh Archons I forgot I now work every weekdays...'

It was the next day, Y/N is out for work and Nahida is alone in the house, sighing as she sat on the sofa, she continue watching a certain cartoon that a certain emo male likes to watch.

That was until she was interrupted by the sound of meowing, perking up, she glanced around the house, before looking down and noticing a purple cat, narrowing her eyes, she went towards the bookshelf and took out a book with green covers and a large four sided petal on the front, side and back of the book, said petal resembling her and her sisters pupils, going back to the couch, the cat jumped on top of the couch and started meowing for attention.

'Ahh! I thought this will be easy with Nahida! But she's just practically ignoring me!!' The cat meowed louder as Nahida turned to said cat, observing it.

A loud sound was then heard, sounding like blades of grass or leaves being swept by the wind, eyes glowing a light green, barely noticeable, the albino girl smiled at the cat, "Hello Miss Aphmau!"

Author: For reference on the sound, if Ur a Genshin player it's the sound when u resonates with dendro in Sumeru (' ∀ ' *)

The cat stopped meowing as she looked at the child with shock, 'How...'

"This house is basically an Akasha Terminal. I can easily read your mind within the vicinity of this house," smiling, Nahida opened the door and placed the cat there, "Please go find someone else before the Akasha tells Y/N that Miss Aphmau entered the house," crouching down, she whispered, "Y/N dislikes you so finding out you entered the house will make her mood dropped for the entire day."

She the waved at the cat as it started leaving the perimeter causing Nahida to sigh in relief once the cat have left the vicinity.

Meanwhile, with said cat, 'Come on! You were one of the people that I can easily make happy!! BUT this Akasha thingy decided to blow my cover!?!' Aphmau cried internally as she walked down the side walk not noticing a figure approaching her, "A purple cat?"

Said cat flinched as she turned around to find the emo boy of the neighborhood, 'AH! Z-Zane?'

"What are you doing out in the snow alone?" Aphmau deadpanned at him, 'Well, I could ask you the same thing, but I don't really care.'

"Eh?"

"Believe me! I saw it with my own eyes! Aphmau pretended to be a cat, I mean she looks like a cat at the time... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!! The point is she tricked me to giving her things!!" Zane ranted to his friend who was just staring at him with an awkward smile.

She scratched her cheeks, "Well..." Smiling at the male as she placed down her tea on the coffee table, "You can always get revenge whenever."

The emo male looked at the albino who was smiling as she sipped her tea, 'How come she's not angry or annoyed?' Shacking his head as he let out a breath, he then stood up, "Thanks for listening to me. I have to go now so have a good day Y/N." The girl smiled at him and nodded as she watched him leave the house.

"Hmm..." Picking up her phone she then opened it to check the date, "It's almost christmas..."

The albino then sweatdropped, 'I probably shouldn't have told Zane to get revenge whenever... Especially if it's nearing christmas...' chuckling nervously, 'Ehh it's probably fine... Probably.' she then finished her cup of tea as she went to the kitchen to place the dishes on the sink to wash later.

______________________

>~ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 ~<

Y/N loves tea and books that whenever someone visits she's drinking tea

The Akasha let's only the Sumeru family use, along with a few selected people

Both Nahida and Y/N wears an Akasha Terminal, although both are not lit up due to specific reasons(Author: Why do I do these things...)