[ 8 ] 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ ᴀɴᴅ ♢ ᴍᴇᴀɴs Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- Bᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴍᴘʜᴀsɪᴢᴇᴅ

- Bʟᴀɴᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ

Author: Laziness sucks ass :P also I can't believe that Record of Ragnarok fanfics is practically rare :') can't write one(spoilers: i made one, technically three now lmao) cuz I might just like publish it and never continue it like my Empires SMP fanfic that's been in my drafts for a year or two

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

"Nahida! Did we bring christmas decorations from our old apartment!!"

"Yeah! It's in the basement! There's more christmas decorations down there from mom and dad!"

"Got it!" Y/N yelled out as she went towards the door leading to the basement, going down the stairs and going to the far end of the basement.

"Let's see..." Rummaging through the boxes, she managed to find a large amount of christmas lights that probably came from their parents house, sweatdropping at the amount, the girl closed the box and brought it upstairs to the living room, "The amount of christmas lights mom and dad sent us... Isn't it a bit overkill with this amount of lights?"

Shrugging, she went back down the basement to look for more decorations, opening up a box, Y/N found more christmas lights, "..." Bringing up the box, the older girl went up to her sisters room, "Nahida."

"Yeah?" The younger girl asked as she looked away from her phone, "Did mom and dad only sent christmas lights?"

"..."

Nahida started laughing nervously, "There's more in the basement. I'll go look for it with you." The younger girl then started dragging Y/N down the stairs and into the basement.

Looking around the basement and have found three boxes of christmas lights, with two being in the living room and one they found in the basement. There's more boxes that contains christmas decorations like the ornaments, a christmas tree which was placed in the corner of the basement, some garlands and a lot of snowflake lights and ornaments.

Sweatdropping at the the amount, the sisters opened all of the boxes and started decorating the inside of the house. Lights being placed on the staircase railing, with Nahida using magick to levitate herself as she stick some of the hanging christmas lights on the ceiling, also placing a snowflake ornament at the end of each one.

Floating back down, Nahida decided to decorate the outside, using her magicks she floated around the room and attached the hanging lights and the ordinary christmas lights, making sure to add the snowflake ornaments in the hanging lights.

The younger girl looked around before the snowflake ornaments glowed green and turned to a purple rose.

Author: The purple rose is Sumeru Roses incase ur a Genshin player and also for reference since I'll probably mention some specialities and local foods and stuff from Genshin on this book ehe~

Glancing around once again, the child floated down and went inside the house, upon entering, she took note of the at the table near the entrance, a pink coloured flower.

Nahida smiled at it, remembering an old friend of her sister, 'Fu...' the young girl smiled to herself and shooked her head as she then made her way to the living room in which she found her sister drinking hot chocolate.