[ 11 ] The Mistletoe Wars

All Warnings and Extra Information:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ and ♢ means flashback, memory, diary entries, journal entries, etc.

- Bold words are emphasized

- Blanks are words that will be stated in the future or an error

Author: im the one who wrote this and im baffled on why Y/N wanted to help Aphmau. dont @ me i dont even know why i wrote Y/N wanting to help Aph and friends

Author: also this is a little short chapter[there's probably no difference lmao]

Enjoy
______________________

The food was ready and the decorations has been hanged up, the guests also started to come, Y/N's eyes narrowed at the purple haired meif'wa.

Nahida took notice of Y/N's darkened gaze towards the purple meif'wa, the younger girl made her way towards the older girl and pulled on her dress skirt which caused the girl to turn towards her sister.

"Y/N? Are you alright?"

"Hmm?" the older girl smiled at the younger girl as she then went to stand near the hallway between the living room and the front door, leaning on the wall of the stairs with her arms crossed as she waited for the other guests to arrive.

Crash

Y/N snapped awake from her nap as she turned to the front door, where she sees the boys, Kawaii-Chan and an amber haired girl, "Hold it right there!"

"Myah?"

"You dare interrupt Laurence from kissing his one true love?"

Y/N blinked, "Say what now?" she approached the boys and the girls before another new girl and Katelyn joined in on the conversation, "Hey back off!"

"Finally. Someone with sanity."

"Now," the redhead started, "You ladies are acting like absolute immature brats."

The albino started to growl at the females insult.

"Thank you."

"It's Garroth who should be under that mistletoe with Aphmau." Katelyn was flabbergasted at that as the redhead shut the girl up as her and the amber girl argued.

"You're both wrong! Aaron and Aphmau are sooo OTP." Kawaii-Chan argued, the taller girl blinked at that once again, "Say what."

Their arguement were obviously interrupted by Aphmau loving her puppy, Nahida smiled from the background as Y/N is finally interacting with her former friends and classmates from her first highschool.

Kawaii-Chan then let out a distraught scream which probably broke Y/N's eardrums, Aphmau then went downstairs and witnessed a crying Kawaii-Chan.

Y/N then let out a disgusted noise as she escaped the group and went to her sister, hugging her like a teddy bear. Nahida chuckled awkwardly at her sister as she patted her arms.

Y/N went to the front door and took a peek only to find Aphmau simping for Aaron, Y/N let out a sound similar to puking as she slowly backed away with her teddy Nahida

The older girl yawned as Nahida started patting her older sisters hair as the female started nodding off before she snapped out of it and placed her sister down as she went to the kitchen to get some water.

Nahida sighed as she plopped herself down on the floor and watched the party. That was until Garroth went past her and took the mistletoe, "Garroth!?"

From within the kitchen, Y/N turned around as Garroth bumped into her which caused her to fall down as Laurence also went passed her as the two went back and forth in the kitchen and the hallway.

Y/N blinked as she turned to where the blonde run off to.

Hmm...

The girl growled as she stood up and held out her hand, "Halt." At the same time, a black haired male also stopped the two which caused them to topple on eachother, Y/N approached the two with narrowed eyes, her hand still held up as it glowed a faint green, the mistletoe from Garroth's hands glowed green as it floated back to its original place as the one in the red hoodie approched Aphmau.

"How dare..." the two just groaned.

"Thank you Aaron." Y/N blinked as the glow disappeared and she turned towards the dark haired male as Aphmau thanked him, the female giggled at the male, "Well enjoy the party!" the male nodded as he left with Y/N's gaze still lingering on the male.

Y/N narrowed her eyes as she approached him, "Akasha..." she mumbled as a wringing sound was heard as she approached the male, "I believe this is our first encounter yes?"

The male turned to the girl, "I believe so."

'So she truly doesn't remember...'

Y/N let out a grin, "What do I not remember?" The male tensed up, 'How did she-'

"I can hear you clearly. Your thoughts I mean."

The males eyes widened, although, Y/N cannot see it, "How are you-"

Y/N pointed towards her ears, which showed a faintly glowing green coloured leaf-like shaped hologram of sorts, "Akasha."

"Oh. Isn't that a rare item to get? I heard that it's origins is unknown, but only the Sumeru's have access to that information." Aaron questioned which caused Y/N to smirked as she leaned on the wall besides him, "Indeed, I'm from The Seven Families of my homeland. It's easy to come across things like the Akasha Terminal, Sango Pearls, Silk Flower and many other plants only found in my homeland."

The male stayed quiet for a few moments before he spoke, "Can you possibly get me some flowers from there? Not now, in the future if possible." Y/N smiled at the boy, "Sure! If you ever need flowers came to my house. I might make a garden and possibly sell the flowers in the future. Ask me if you need anything from Teyvat and I'll give it to you!"

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

With that silence ingulfed the two, asside from the rowdyness of the party. The girl then heard a beep which was unheard by the male, Y/N's eyes roamed around the room before she stood up properly, "Do enjoy the party like what Aphmau said. I'll be seeing you around."

And with that, Y/N left the male as she waved at him from over her shoulders, she approached her sister and started conversing.

Aaron's brows were furrowed as he watched the siblings interact, 'She was right...' he witnessed the younger albino, Nahida, laughed and smile, Aaron's eyes seems to narrow, 'She doesn't remember anything.'

He witnessed Nahida smile once again before Aphmau approached him as she asked him if he was okay, as she also thanked him once again.