Chapter XVII

Seulgi's POV

After that dinner my friends became too careful for me. They became too sensitive with whatever I'm doing and feeling.

"This is your fault." I whispered to Yeri who I'm standing next in line to buy lunch.

"What's my fault?" she look back at me, confused as to what I'm saying. I gestured her our table and all their eyes were on us. Yeri then chuckled. "Unnie if you don't want them to worry too much, then stop doing the things that's making them worry."

"Yeri. They're worrying over anything I do." She look back to me again.

"That's because they know and saw how you tire yourself everyday like you're not sick at all." I just sigh.

She got her food and so did I. We both walk to where our friends are. I sat beside Irene.

"You okay with your food?" she whispered to me. I just ordered a salad this time. I nodded and smiled at her.

"Liar." she said as she exchanged our dishes. Right in front of me now is what seems like some Pesto pasta. I look at her side.

"Eat it." she said. I hugged her.

"Thank you." I said and look at my food, excitedly. I heard her giggle.

"I'd be cooking your food from now on." She said before she started eating the salad I just bought.

"Cook for me too, Sol." Byul said that just earned her a smack in her arm. We all laugh at now a pouting Moonbyul.

After lunch I decided to leave the campus early since I'm still packing things for our drive later.

My cousins and I decided to visit our grand parents. We're going to drive there after Minjeong gets home from class.

I packed only little clothes, I have some clothes there. Not long later I heard my doorbell ringing. I walk there expecting Yeri, since we'll be picked up here at my place.

"Hey." instead of Yeri I saw Irene with a small luggage beside her.

"Where--"

"Yeri said I should go with you." she said. I held my chest as my heart beats fasten.

"Seulgi?" I saw how her expression changed at my action. I smiled before I rush to hug her.

"I'm happy you're coming with us." I said. She wrapped her arms around my waist and gave in to my hug.

"You scared me there." she pinched my side, that made me chuckle. I kissed her temple and pulled away.

"There's nothing to be scared of, you know." I carress her cheek. She closed her eyes as I did it. God! Thank you for giving her to me.

She opened her eyes and got startled at the barks coming from behind me.

"Val! Don't do that!" she move away from me and level down to my dog. Val just comfortably went to her.

In the past days. I can see how she softens with Val, that she used to be scared of. Now she can carry and play with him.

"Let's get inside. I'm still packing some stuffs." I grabbed her luggage but before I could even get a hold of it she already grabbed it and went inside, with my dog following behind her. I shake my head and can't stop myself from smiling while closing the door.

She left her things in the living room and went straight to my bedroom. I followed behind her.

"You're packing light?" she turn to face me after she saw a not so big duffle bag.