Chapter XXV (Finale)

Months later...

Irene's POV

"Irene unnie!" Yeri suddenly pop out just as our professor went out of our room. She caught the attention of my classmates, with her calling me. I just shook my head and sigh. She's a little out of breath already. I pick up my things and went to her.

"Did you run?" Solar asked her.

"Obviously, unnie." She look up to Solar. Solar was about to smack her in the head but Yeri stopped her.

"Unnie, unnie! Don't!" She said.

"What made you come here, Yerimah?" I asked.

"Seulgi unnie's rushed to the clinic."

"What?!" She was about to say something more but I run past her already. "Why didn't you say it sooner!?" I shouted and run to our school clinic. I heard her and Solar calling for me, but I just ignore it. "Damn it! Kang Seulgi!"

I reach the clinic and I didn't even knock anymore or be careful entering. I just burst inside and look for my girlfriend.

"Unnie!" I was met with Joy. "Here!" She pointed at a cover curtain. I walk to her.

"What is it this time?" I asked.

"She was too focused looking through her camera that she wasn't able to see the ball's already going her way." Joy explained as I opened the curtain revealing Seulgi with an Ice pack on left arm. Wendy's talking to her. The moment she look up to see me, her expression changes.

"Love! My camera broke." She pouted pointing at her camera that's in front of her, in the bed. I sighed and walk to her direction.

"Love, this is the third time already this month!" I said to her as I remove the Ice pack to look at a bruise. "This can't keep happening to you." I carefully place back the Ice pack. I look at her.

"Mianhe. I keep worrying you." She look up to me. I sighed. I reach for her face.

"Just be careful and watch out next time, hmm?" I said to her. "The last time you were here was because you tripped from running in the hallway, and now this happened." I heard a chuckle from my side that made me turn.

"I'm sorry, I just remembered something." Wendy said. I face Seulgi again, who's now glaring at her friend.

"Now that'll take long before it heals." I said she face me again.

"But my camera's broken already." Of course! Her camera is more important.

"Looks like you're stuck with drawing or sketching for now, Seulgi." Wendy said picking up Seul's camera and checking it. I look at it too and it really is broken now.

"Let's just buy you a new one, Hmm?"

"And where are you getting the money for Seulgi's new camera." My sister's voice was heard behind me. I face her and smiled.

"From the person who broke it." I said. Unnie was surprised by that.

"I'll just asked Dad to give you money--" Unnie said looking so troubled.

"No."

"Seulgi, Dad's buying you that camera. Tell your girlfriend that." Tiffany unnie said, straight to Seulgi. She knew, only Seulgi can stop me. "Please Seulgi, you know how your girlfriend is."

"Unnie, I'm exactly right here. I can hear you."

"If you take it as an insult, I don't care." She said. "But I do care about my time, I don't want to be called to the faculty again because some students said you threatened them." I felt Seulgi's eyes on me.