1. First Date - Peter Maximoff

"So where are you taking me?" You ask as you wander beside Peter, who seemed impatient.

"In time my love," he said mockingly as he strutted slightly ahead of you. As he walked, he began to look around him. A lot.

"All ok?" You ask, as he turns back to face you. He had stopped walking now and looked around once more.

"Be right back!" He stated with a grin.

"What do you-" you jump back as a gush of wind hit your face all of a sudden. As you compose yourself you see Peter still exactly where he stood. Only something had changed. He now held a bag in one hand. He gave it a shake and grinned again as you heard the sound of coins. "Peter you didn't..."

"Oh yeah I did!" He was so proud of himself as his glance went between you and the bag of cash.

"Is that all this is then? What do you even need all that for?!" You became frustrated.

"You'll see! Hold onto me!" You obeyed as he placed a hand on your neck "so you don't get whiplash," in a second, you had gone from the middle of the main road to an alleyway.

"This seems kinda sketchy, Peter..." you half joked as you slowly wandered away from him. He caught up with you in a sudden and held your hand.

"Just had to stop here so we wouldn't be seen..." he pointed to the end of the alley where you could see a large, brightly lit building. "That's where we're really going!" He lead you out of the alley and that's when the bag of cash made sense.

"An arcade!!" You said excitedly as you squeezed his hand tighter and began to take the lead. You spent the whole day there and only left once it was dark out.

"You never need to worry about walking home alone at night, I can just getcha there like that!" He said as you wandered out the building together. His hands were so soft. He was so gentle. "So... do you wanna, maybe, come back to mine for a while?" He asks.

"Yes! I'd love too!" You exclaimed happily as he prepared you for another full speed trip. Once at his he took you down to the basement.

"I got games, tv, snacks..." he muttered shyly. "Whatever you want, I got it down here,"

"What if I just want you?" You ask daringly. Immediately regretting your decision you curse yourself. "Sorry! I meant... I was..." he came closer to you and placed a hand on your face.

"You don't need to be sorry," he whispered and he kissed you. His lips were as soft as his hands. They gave you comfort as well as his warm breath on your skin. His breathing was fast paced from nerves. Your connection was broken for a second and he made eye contact. He was about to speak again but you pulled him back in and closed your eyes as you felt the love and comfort of his soft embrace.

"Thank you for today," You whispered once you released once more.

"It doesn't have to be over!" He said. "Stay tonight!"

And that's exactly what you did.