5. Miracle - Cherik

Requested by CatLover_3695 (thank you!!)

!I decided to do this one in the first person!

(In this imagine, you have telekinesis)

It's quite funny being the teenage child of two men. Not funny as in its unnatural, because it is PERFECTLY NATURAL! (Just a Little stinger for the homophobes). But funny in the way that people think it's different to being raised by a hetero couple... when it really isn't.

My Dad is Charles Xavier. He's the Dad who provides comfort and reassurance and never resorts to violence. If I ever got a partner, he'd greet them with a smile and welcome them into the family with no hesitation. He's a sensitive soul and I love him for it.

My Papa, though, is Erik Lensherr. Yes, one of my Dads is Magneto. He's kinda the opposite of Dad. He still provides comfort and reassurance... but he'll add the odd threat against the issue. If they ever see me crying, Dad offers to make me a hot chocolate and talk about it. Papa asks me who upset me and tells me that I can hurt them. If I came home with a partner, Papa would be overprotective and give them a speech or something... not looking forward to that!

But I love them both so much! And they clearly love each other too!

I sometimes see them playing chess. So content and comfortable with each other. I watch them lean over the board to kiss.

I watch them during training. Dad guiding Papa's hand so gently with his own. They do the same with me too.

A while ago, I was trying to move this huge satellite that isn't far from the school. It was so hard and any attempt left me feeling like I'd been punched in the stomach. I had noise cancelling headphones on to help block out any distractions, but it wasn't really helping. I tried again and I went red in the face. I couldn't breathe. I let go and caught my breath. As I leant my head back up, I felt my headphones come off my head.

"Boo!" I jumped and let out a small cry as I turned around.

"Jesus, Papa!" I snatched my headphones back and placed them around my neck as Papa just laughed. "You scared the bloody hell out of me! Not cool!"

"Come on! You love me really!" He grabbed me in a headlock which I quickly broke out of. I jokingly shoved him aside and he quickly retired the gesture.

"Papa, please! Im trying to concentrate!" I laughed.

"Our child? Concentrate?!" I suddenly heard from behind me. I instantly recognised the voice as my Dad's. "It's a miracle!"

"Thank you for that," I added sarcastically before turning back to the satellite.

"You know, I taught your Papa how to move that thing when we were not much older than you,"

"Really?" I asked without looking at him. "How'd you do it?" I felt Dad's hand on my shoulder and he swivelled me around to face him.

"I taught him that true power comes from the point between rage and serenity," he told me with bright eyes. I looked at Papa.

"What did you think of then, Papa?" He sighed gently and fidgeted with his hands a bit.

"I thought of my mother," instant regret hit me. He told me everything about his past.

"Oh, I'm sorry..."

"No! It's fine, love," his huge hands gently guided me back towards the satellite. He placed them gently against mine and helped me with positioning. The same way Dad did with him. "Always put your dominant hand behind, like when fighting," he explained.

"I don't know what to think of..." I thought aloud. "Gimme a hand would you, Dad?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I replied without hesitation.

"Alright," I waited a minute before my head was suddenly filled with 6 year old me being read to. Cradled in the arms of my parents. Moments before the government took Papa away. Obviously we got him back, but at that time, we didn't think we would. I suddenly completely understood what Dad meant by "the point between rage and serenity". It felt so wrong yet so right at the same time. I focused on the monstrosity before me and as predicted, it now moved easier.

"Woah!" I quickly let out as I slowly managed to make it face outwards.

"I moved it towards us, there's no one else I'd rather see move it back outwards!" Papa exclaimed as I finally released and caught my breath again. It felt so painless this time. I knew that that was a core memory to use in the future.

"Splendid, y/n!" I now turned to see Dad and Papa holding each other. Papa landed a quick peck on Dad's head. I loved seeing them so in love. But I'm their child... I'm allowed to mess with them a little aren't I?

"Who wants a hug?" I jokingly asked, knowing full well I was drenched from head to toes in sweat.

"No! No! You're good!" They began to exclaim in unison as I got closer to them with my arms outstretched, trying to contain my laughter. They both started laughing and moving away from me.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna fall over. Both my Dads sharing my laughter felt so good.

"Go and shower!" Dad told me, pointing towards the building.

"You stink!" Papa added.

"Thanks!" I told them sarcastically as I made my way inside. "Love you!" I quickly called back.

"Love you too, sweetheart!" Dad called back.

Yeah... those are my Dads. No different to any other pair of parents. I, no different to any child.

I have two Dads and I'm proud!!