~1~

*𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫*

"Jisoo you're finally here" were the first words I've heard once I stepped into my office which I share with my friend and colleague since I work for this entreprise, Jimin sitting at his desk.

"Yes" I said, "you missed me that much ? " I added with a smirk. Teasing him is my fav thing to do, after eating chicken of course.

He rolled his eyes, "yeah, you wish". I walked passed him to go to my desk acting like I didn't notice his action. "So what is it ?" I asked as I sat.

"We will have a new boss by next week" he said, leaning on his chair with his arms crossed behind his head.

What ? We don't need a new boss.

"Why ? What happened to Mr Kang ?" I asked a bit confused. Mr Kang is a good guy and a great CEO, why he's quitting ?

"I don't know" he said, "just heard that from Cece the receptionist when I came this morning"

" Oh... So you know who will take his place ? "

He started to slowly spine on his chair, " Yep... Kim Taehyung " He said as he stopped the chair to face me. "Kim Taehyung ? The one who is known for being the youngest CEO at the time his father handed over his company to him? The supposed business' genius ?"

"This one. The guy who is also known for buying small companies to enlarge his" Jimin added. Well I don't really know him since I'm not into media and magazines if they are not related to my work, I've only heard about him one day when I went to my parents' house. My father mentioned his name and how a great business man he is so I took notes of that but nothing more.

"Oh, so I guess he also bought this company" I said referring to the one we work at. If he is as great as dad said then I guess we won't have to complain. Plus, Mr Kang would have never sold out his company to someone he didn't think would be perfect to take his place so it's kind of reassuring.

"I guess so, she also said that the guy is a working maniac. He even fired one of his employees because he found him talking to his girlfriend during working hours" he added.

Just for that ?

"He must be very strict then...that's a good thing in a way, you won't be lacking off anymore" I giggled not minding to look at his face. "Ha ha ha, very funny Kim" obvious sarcasm in his voice.

"I didn't lie tho"

"Shut it, and for your information I'm not lacking off I just take a break between two projects" he deadpaned, sounding proud of himself. This guy, really.

"If that makes you feel less guilty, what can I say" I shrugged and started working.

He did the same and so our conversation stopped as both of us were actually busy. Yes, our company received a big project 4 days ago so everyone is hella busy since then, plus I have other work to do so I'm even more busy right now.

We were still bickering from times to times but it didn't stop us from working seriously, it's not like we don't do it everyday during our shift anyway.

We were so focused on our work that we didn't see that it was already break time.

"Wanna eat something ? It's break time already" Jimin asked as he stopped typing on his computer.

"No, thank you. I'm not finished yet" I declined, still not lifting my head from my screen.

"C'mon Jisoo, you know that I HATE eating alone" he whined, emphasing the 'hate'

"I'm sorry Jimin but you know that I have to finish this before monday and it's already Thursday" I finally faced him.

"You can continue after the break, pleaaase" he begs with his puppy eyes.