~8~

*𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫*

"Are you sure it's him ?"

"Yes"

"The one you met at the hotel during the party night ?"

"Yes"

"So you flirted, kissed, insulted and sassy-talked our new boss in front of him ?"

"Yes"

"Well, that sucks !"

I covered my face with my hands, my head down as Jimin and Chae reminded me the hole of a situation I was in. I just want to disappear from this world right this instant.

When I came back from accompanying Mr. Kim I found Chae still in my office talking with Jimin, they asked what happened with me and my behavior when I saw Mr. Kim earlier so I had to explain everything to them.

"If he acted like you haven't met before when Chae introduced you to him then that means he won't do anything against you, so there's no need to worry" Jimin comforted.

"Jim is right, if he wanted to fire you for what happened he would've done it as soon as he recognized you but you're still here so" Chae spoke too.

To be honest I know all that and the fact that he hasn't fired me is not the problem... The problem is how am I supposed to work with him when my heart start to beat like crazy as soon I see or heard him ? And with all the things that happened between us, will I be able to focus on my work with him around ?

I spent the whole day thinking about it, trying to find a way to avoid him as much as possible as long as he will stay in our department.

◦•●◉✿FFYT✿◉●•◦

The next day when I came Jimin informed me that Mr. Kim had already occupied his office which is located on the 3rd floor, above ours.

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth.. At least my plan to avoid him the most possible won't be hard if he's not around here.

I was doing some researches on my PC when Jennie entered.

"Good morning guys" She sweetly said.

Ah yes, my thoughts were so on Mr. Kim that I forgot about the project with Kandy.

"Hi" Jimin replied without lifting his head from the paper he was reading. Must be something important.

"Good morning" I said looking at her approaching my desk.

"Did you find the things I told you ? Those on the list" She asked.

"The list... Hum talking about that... I checked it out and actually I don't think the kind of tissue you want would fit the collection Kandy wants" I said.

She stared at me for a few seconds and then spoke, "remind me who's project it is ? Who's responsible for it ? " She asked on a low tone.

"You... ?"

"Yes, so I don't think your opinion matters here. Do as I say and nothing more" she said it loud enough for me to hear but not Jimin.

She then stood up, turned her heels and started to walk away biding her goodbyes to Jimin.

I don't think I'll handle this for long.