~2~

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Jisoo almost tripped as she bumped into that person, "haish !!" she made two steps backward and caressed her forehead to ease the pain. After a few seconds she finally looked up at the man in front of her.

"I'm so sorry sir, I was in a hurry and wasn't looking...at..where I...was going..." as she said the last words they came out as a whisper, she had her eyes fixated on the man in front of her.

A tall and well built man, with his black hair lightly pushed to the back and dark brown eyes he looked like a legit Hollywood actor. His face features were well defined which make him look even more handsome. His pinkish lips added to it his lower lip-piercing would drive any girl crazy.

'Funny... ' she thought, 'he kinda look like a bunny'

But not a cute one, a fierce one.

As she was still admiring his facial features the guy seemed annoyed, he was looking at her with a 'what the fuck are you doing' look.

"Ahem!" he said and raised an eyebrow to tir her up from her reverie.

She heard him and came back to reality. She felt embarrassed by the situation and bowed again,

"I'm sorry Sir, it wasn't intentional" she said still bowing.

"Understood. Now can you move ? You're blocking my way" he said with a cold tone and stern look, his hands in his pockets. She immediately stood up, "o-of course, sorry" she excused again and moved from in front of him.

He walked passed her without even glancing at her. Rude.

*𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫*

At this moment my phone started to ring, I took it out of my bag and saw the name I didn't want to see right now, 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴. She's the manager of our department in the company, since i'm just an assistant she's basically my superior.

I gasped and immediately declined the call and went out of the café, I know she will kill me fr now but I'm not ready to get scolded right now, I haven't drank my Americano yet.

I took a cab from the café to the company. By the time I arrived I already had 5 missed calls from Chae. I entered the company trying my best not to get spotted by her and I succeed til I entered my office.

As soon as I stepped in...

"KIM JISOO!!!"

I heard her voice behind me and frozen on the spot.

"You're so dead right know" Jimin who was sitting at his desk mouthed, trying to hold back his laugh.

I'll spare you the details, but as excepted she scolded me but ended up saying with a cute pouty face "you're lucky that I love you too much" to which I smiled. This cute chipmunk.

"Oh and Mr. Kim, the new CEO came here this morning, and fuck the guy is a freaking God ! I've never seen someone this good looking before. You have to see him, you'll definitely fall in love. And his bodyguard ?? So hott" she dramatically said pretending to faint at their supposedly handsomeness and hotness.

"Ms. Park I was looking for you-" Chae was talking when Mirae, another employee here entered our office, "sorry, did I interrupt you ? " she asked, concerned.

"Not at all" Jimin started to talk, "Ms. Park here was just fangirling over the new CEO and his bodyguard" He rolled his eyes. He was jealous, lol.