~9~

*𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫*

When everyone where sat, the meeting started.

"Mr Kim, it's my pleasure to have you among us for the first meeting of our collaboration. You and your wonderful team" Mr Lee greeted again.

"The pleasure is mine to work with you and your company. Let's work hard to make this project a success" Taehyung answered politely.

"Absolutely" Mr Lee smiled and the meeting started.
.
.
.
They discussed about the collection and Mr Lee reminded them what their group was expecting from our brand with this collaboration. And now it was the time to show the sketches Sir Lee and the others.

"Ms Kim, may I see the sketches ?" Sir Lee said, addressing Jennie.

"Sure, Sir" She quickly stood up, took the sketches from her bag and handed them to him.
.
.
.
.
It didn't last long before the meeting ended.

Globally, they didn't like the croquis* Jennie made and were about to send them back start their work all over again, but Jennie somehow succeded to make them accept her sketches all thanks to her innocent face and also to one of the men who came with Mr Lee, Sir Ahn.

After the meeting ended, they all went out of the room and Kandy's team bid their goodbyes and went away.

As Jisoo was arranging her things and Chae was waiting for her, Jennie also bid her goodbyes and went out.

Taehyung who was still in the room received a call from Jungkook.

"Yes ?.... Ok I'm coming" He then ended the call and stood up. "Well, ladies, I'm going back to the company" He simply said, quickly stared at Jisoo who obviously saw it, and then went out.

Which didn't go unnoticed to Chaeyoung.

"Ouu that stare !" she teased her friend and seeing the latter's reaction, it was worth it.

The two friends exited the conference room just after Taehyung and went to the exit. Once in the lobby of the building they saw Jennie still there but talking to Jungkook, even smiling together.

"These two are friends now ? This is the first time I see Mr Jeon smiling like that" Chae whispered to Jisoo as they were approaching the other two.

"Who knows" Jisoo vaguely answered, she doesn't know either but it was none of her business anyway.

They finally reached them and greeted Jungkook, he greeted back.

At the same time Taehyung also arrived.

"Sorry, I had something to talk about with Mr Lee. We can go now" He said, addressing Jungkook

"Okay" He said before slightly bowing as to say goodbye to the girls and went in the car at the driver sit.

Jennie left just after Jungkook entered the car, not without bidding her goodbyes.

Taehyung was about to enter the car when, Chae had what she thought was the greatest idea ever...

"Sir, please wait !" She abruptly said which made Jisoo and Taehyung automatically look at her.

"What is it Ms Park ?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow.

She slightly pushed Jisoo, who was beside her in front of Taehyung.

"Can you please bring Ms Kim with you ? If I'm not wrong, you are also going to the company right ?"

This is some unusual request coming from an employee to his boss.

"W-w-what are you doing Chaeyoung ? Are you crazy, why would he do that!?" Jisoo was truly confused By her friend's doing, even embarrassed. Her face was red as tomato and her eyes seemed like they wanted to pop out of her head.