~3~

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Everything went smoothly for the rest of the week. Jisoo finished all the work she had to do during the weekend before starting with her new project as a stylist on monday.

Monday has come. She arrived at work 2h ago and was now heading to Chae's office to give her report.

*knock knock*.... "Come in" she heard from inside, she opened the doors and went in. "Hi Chae" she greeted the latter sitting at her desk her eyes drown in her PC screen.

"Hi bestie, how is my fav stylist's doing ?" she asked, leaning on her chair.

She still can't believe that she's gonna be called a stylist instead of a mere stylist's assistant. You can tell that she's beyond happy.

A smile found it's way on her lips, "I'm very good and that's because of you, thank you again Chae" She sat in front of her, hands on the table.

"You're very welcome, I know how hardworking you are plus I've seen plenty of your works and you're extremely talented. I'm sure you'll handle this project perfectly" she encouraged her again putting her hand on top of Jisoo's.

Jisoo knew that Chaeyoung was the bestest friend she would ever have and this moment just confirmed it. She was so grateful to her friend that she promised to herself (again) to also be the bestest friend Chae would have.

"So Ms. Kim what can I do for you ? " she let go of Jisoo hand and leaned again on her chair. "I came to give you the report you asked me last week and the inventory of all the materials that we received last week from Hail store" she handed her the documents.

She took them and went through some pages, "that's perfect, thank you" she closed the documents and placed it on top of her other docs. "About the project with Kandy, did you talk with Jennie yet ?" she asked.

"Not yet, I'll talk with after going out of your office" Jisoo responded.

"Okay. Don't forget to present the sketches within the two next week, we will have a meeting with Kandy's CEO to show them"

"It'll be done" she assured her and went out.

She was mid way to her office when someone grabbed her arm from behind, she looked back to see Jennie smiling at her.

"Jisoo unnie I was looking for you but Jimin oppa said that you went to Ms. Park's office, good morning" her grip on her arm was a bit harsh but on her face was still plastered that usual innocent smile.

"Oh Jennie, good morning, and yeah I had to give my report and talk to her a bit about our project" she backed up a little which made Jennie let go of her arm.

"I'm so happy we got this big project together" Jennie told her. She's excited, that's a good point.

"Yes, me too. I was going to call you so we can start with it" Jisoo smiled and added.

"Of course, let's start today shall we ? I'm so excited to see why they accepted you in the company"

*𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫*

"Excuse me?" I asked her, confused.

"Yeah I mean they wouldn't accepted anybody in a company like this even if it's still small right ? Me for example they chose me because of my fashion sense and how talented I am. They even gave me the biggest solo project the first year I started working here even though I was still a newbie, plus I'm pretty so it wasn't that hard to get. But you... " she paused, "... I guess you're very good when it comes to fashion, yeah that must be the reason, even though it doesn't reflect on your appearance. You seem a bit neglected in your daily looks" she continued and looked at me from head to toe.