~5~

(I didn't proofread so sorry for the mistakes 😐)

◦•●◉✿FFYT✿◉●•◦

*𝗝𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃*

Today is finally Saturday and the party will be held today.

I woke up this morning with my body feeling completely sore because of yesterday. After purchasing my dress, we went to find one for Chae too and since that girl is really selective we spent almost 2h finding her 'dress crush' as she said.

After that we went for the shoes and accessories, so we basically spent all the afternoon in the center mall choosing and trying on things here and there which was very unusual for me.

Apart from that the rest of my day went calmly since we had already bought everything we needed for the party yesterday. I went on a walk with dalgom at the park not so far from my house. It's been a while since we went there, it was refreshing.

It's 6:55 pm, I took a bath and was waiting for Chae with dalgom on my lap, watching my fav kdrama. We decided that she'll come at my house so we can get ready together... Well, mostly because I couldn't do it myself. Makeup is definitely not my thing apart from my usual eyeliner and lip gloss.

5min later the bell rang, I know it's her, always so punctual. Dalgom immediately stood up and ran to the door, I followed him and opened it.

"G'night mate... And dalgomiee" she bent down and picked him up. "Aww I missed you too" she said with a smile as dalgom licked her cheek.

Behind her was standing her cousin, Jihyo. She's a makeup artist and hairstylist, she's really talented. I've seen some of her work and they were flawless.

Chae called her for my makeup and hairstyle tonight because, I quote: << you need to be the most beautiful you've ever been so he will crawl at your feet and beg for forgiveness >>, Chae's words.

"Hi girls, please come in" I backed up to let them in.

"Thank you" Jihyo said with a small smile.

"Okay let's get started, we don't have enough time" Chaeyoung said and put dalgom on the floor.

"Let's go to my room" I said indicating them to follow me.

Once in my room we started with jihyo doing my make up and hair.

Chae went to another room to get ready because Jihyo wanted my look to be a 'surprise' for her too and she gladly accepted.

"We're done" Jihyo happily clapped her hands. "Let's get you dressed so we can discover yourself okay ?"

"Okay, lemme take the dress" I said and went in the closet and came back with the dress, accessories and shoes.

She helped me put everything on and we were now done with my 'revenge look'

I was wearing a long mermaid shaped black dress with long black lines at the front, fabric off-shoulders and a heart-shaped neckline. In top of that a pair of Dior shoes, a bag and pairs of long hearings.