~7~

‼️𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀, 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲‼️

◦•●◉✿FFYT✿◉●•◦

*𝗝𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃*

I was shaking, why is he here ? And why Chae introduced him as Mr. Kim ? No, he might be here because the real president couldn't, yes that's-

"Jisoo I introduce you Mr. Kim the new president of our company. Mr. Kim will stay with us for one month to see how we work here then he'll go to tthe commercial department" Chae said, interrupting my thoughts and crashing the last hopes I had.

But I thought he was just his friend ? Why ? And most importantly what if he recognize me ? But no it's not possible, Kim Jisoo doesn't wear makeup and wears her hair in a boring ponytail. He most likely won't realize that we've already met.

"You...are the... " It was still unbelievable to me that Taehyung is our new president.

"I must admit that I have never met anyone so surprised to see me" He said calmly.

What to say ? What should I say ?

I gathered my strength and finally asked, "If you allow me sir...can you remind me of your last name ?"

"My name is Kim Taehyung so my last name is Taehyung"

And that's it, I remain completely dazed in front of Mr. Kim. So dumb of me to not have even searched for his full name when they announced him as our new president. And here I am feeling stupid.

I was still deep in thoughts when Chae spoke up, "Excuse me, Mr. Kim ? Sorry to interrupt you but at the time of your speech Ms. Kim wasn't feeling well so she missed it. That's why she's so surprised to meet you today"

I made a little sign to thank her, and noticing it she responded with a smile.

"A chance to have a friend come to the rescue, isn't it Kim ?" He said, facing me.

"Yes... "

"Unfortunately, me too. If someone asked me if I could remember the faces of all the employees, I would be lying if I said I could."

To hear him say that, he clearly cares a lot for the people who work for him.

The greetings end and everyone returns to their office except the president, Mr. Jeon, Chae, Jennie, and since it's our office, Jimin and I are also there.

"Taehyung, it's time to go" Mr. Jeon said, interrupting Mr. Kim's conversation with Chae.

"Alright, I'm coming. Can you park the car in front of the building ?"

"Right away"

My eyes meet Mr. Jeon's and we give each other a silent nod.

He recognized me at the bar about the time I bumped into him in the café, which means he most likely knows who I am...

It's not good, he might tell Mr. Kim everything ! What will he do once he knows the truth ?

"I look forward to working with you all" Mr. Kim stated.

"It makes you pretty nervous to think you're going to work with the President" Jimin responded on a joking tone.

"I know it won't be easy, but pretend I'm not there. You are professionals who know how to do your job, I'm only here to learn. I just really want to see how you work your magic..."