3

Dazai was on his way back from running an errand quickly, he walked back as slowly as he could to avoid doing his paper work. It was like how a teenager would ask to go to the toilet during lesson time but take the longest route to the furthest bathroom while walking as slow as a snail

His daze was cut short when he saw Kunikida leaning on the door frame and suddenly his pace quickend in panic

"Fuck fuck fuck" he hissed to himself slightly jogging now. Kunikida was going to slice his throat if he found out how long he had been gone
Kunikida finally made eye contact with him and Dazai quickly turned the corner slightly waving at him, still staring directly into his eyes as if to say 'please don't kill me'

Dazai's body suddenly made contact with something slightly smaller than him. And suddenly, he was thrown back and landed right on his ass.

The 'object made a slight 'oof' sound as they collided.
It was at this moment Kunikida  finally snapped and began yelling at Dazai but once again, he wasn't looking at his boyfriend.

Dazai's eyes were fixated on the familiar ginger hair, the left half cut short while the other half was a little longer. The hair was slightly covered by a black hat on top. He was frozen in place, eyes wide and unable to look away. Kunikida's yelling slowly faded somewhere in the distance. And although Kunikida wasn't moving any further away, it just felt as if he wasn't there anymore.

Dazai had seen Chuuya only a few months ago, but he was prepared for that. He had no idea chuuya would be here today.

It was only when Chuuya whipped his head around angrily at him Dazai came back to his senses, carful not so show any sign of distress.

"Why hello there Chuuya!" Back to his usual cheery self. "I had no idea you would be here today, what a wonderful surprise" he said sarcastically

Chuuya just glared at him, obviously fuming. "watch where you're fucking going you asshole! I don't have the time for this" Chuuya quickly got his footing and Dazai mirrored his movements, standing up straight.

Kunikida stopped yelling while ago, now he was just stood there confused as to what was going on. He tucked his notebook in his back pocket and looked back between the two before setting his eyes on dazai.

"Dazai, do you know him?" He pointed toward Chuuya and the red head's glare moved from Dazai eyes to Kunikida's finger pointing at him.

"Absolutely! We were partners in the port mafia so we are quite familiar with each other"

"I see..." Kunikida said "how long were you two partners for? Would you say Nakahara is a reliable person?" Now interrogating him.

Both Chuuya and Dazai looked at Kunikida funny. Dazai was more confused than Chuuya, it didn't take Chuuya long to realise what was going on here.

Jealousy. Or maybe the guy was just really uptight and needed to know everything about well, everything.

Chuuya understood that Kunikida was Dazai's new partner, he had seen them working together before. It would be understandable for Kunikida to be jealous if Dazai thought Chuuya was the better, more powerful partner.
Which in this case was true, Chuuya was much more powerful than Kunikida. Heck, Chuuya's ability might even be the most powerful to exist, he would be lying if he said it didn't scare him at times.

"Chuuya was an amazing partner, he's loyal just like a dog and he's really strong" Dazai gloated.

Chuuya twitched slightly at the word dog, trying to ignore how odd it was for Dazai to talk to highly of him.

Chuuya knew exactly what Dazai was doing with this. He was making Kunikida jealous, seems like he didn't take him long to figure it out after Chuuya. (Odd considering Dazai is usually better at reading people of the two)