18

A/N
Hey all! I'll make this as quick as possible.
Sorry for the late updates, a few week ago my mum flew out to another country because my grandma had a bad health scare. All is ok but she needs someone with her 24/7 but my mum needs to be back home for work. There's a lot of other personal issues which I wont get into but because of that there's nobody available to take care of her and she refuses to hire someone.

Hence where I come in. My mum stuck me on a flight and basically told me "your grandmas caretaker for now, yay!"
I have no clue how long I'll be here so please bare with me for updates.

Sorry this is so long, enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chuuya paced up and down the training room. It had been a week since he and Dazai had spoken to one another, the only reply Chuuya had received from his message to him was a simple thumbs up.
No stupid emojis, no gifs and not even a snarky comment from the annoying bastard.

Today was finally team building day, Mori had settled on twice a week training together for an hour. He thought that would help each group understand each other's abilities better and slowly gain each other's trust.

Everyone was pretty doubtful it would work...worth a shot though right?

Now, Chuuya was never the sort of person to stress over something as silly as seeing an asshole like dazai, but fuck was he nervous.

He has spent the last hour picking at his nails, going on endless walks around the mafia's headquarters and receiving strange worried looks from Kouyou as he walked by her office once or twice...maybe three times?
He really wasn't sure, he'd lost track at some point.

Chuuya stopped his pacing when the door to the large empty room finally opened as Dazai walked inside.

Chuuya had to stop himself from grinning slightly as Dazai waved at him. "Good morning slug, long time no see 'eh?"

"Oh shut up will you." Chuuya rolled up his sleeves. "Been the best week of my life." He teased back

Chuuya was walking towards Dazai to meet him halfway when he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, he was mid putting his gloves on when he saw it.

A hefty bruise sported his left eye, it wasn't swollen anymore meaning it was old and it looked as if it was starting to heal. There were absolutely zero attempts to cover it. Dazai looked tired, not unusual but he just looked...more worn out than normal. His clothing was crinkled, he was more pale than usual and his bandages looked old.
It reminded Chuuya of when Dazai was still in the mafia. It was unsettling.

By the time Chuuya had analysed Dazai's appearance, the other man had already approached him with his hands in his pockets. He stood tall and proud.

"Not gonna ask?" Dazai titled his head to the side and raised an eyebrow as he spoke.

Chuuya scoffed. "Nah, I'll wait for you to tell me. Knowing what your like you probably just pissed the wrong person off." He finished putting his gloves back on, brushing it off "Anyway I have a few things set up for today. I was thinking we should probably start off with self-defen—"

"Boringggg" Chuuya was cut off by Dazai waving his hands in the air. "Can't we do something better?"

Chuuya face palmed hard causing an audible smack to echo across the room. He cringed slightly at the pain. He hadn't even finished what he was going to say and Dazai was already complaining. Figures. "Whatever, just tell me what you've got in mind." He pinched the bridge of his nose.