8

"Dazai get down." Chuuya glared at dazai as he balanced himself with one foot on the rail separating the beach and the pavement.

Dazai just laughed at him as he pretended to lose his balance causing Chuuya to flinch slightly
Chuuya growled as he turned his head to the side trying to ignore him, he picked up his phone and checked the time

"We should probably head down to the location Mori and Fukuzawa sent us earlier." he shoved his phone back into his pocket. "speaking of, you should probably call your boyfriend and let him know you're not dead."

Dazai hopped down from the railing and rolled his eyes as he began walking back to Chuuya.

"Oh he'll be fine, its not a big deal" he waved his hand in front of him.

Chuuya glared at Dazai. As much as he hated the thought of Kunikida and Dazai together, Kunikida didn't deserve to be treated like shit. He knew that if he were in his position he would feel horrible if he were treated like that. Dazai should at least be a decent boyfriend and give him a fucking call.

"Don't be a dick Dazai and just call him." Chuuya began walking  Dazai then following him "whenever you ignored my calls in the mafia I'd always think you had killed yourself or some dumb shit like that."

Dazai stopped in surprise "what?"

Chuuya also stood still as he shoved his hand in his pockets turning to look at Dazai.

"It would worry me. Every time you ignored my calls my first thought would be 'where is he' or 'what if he really killed Himself this time.'"

There was a long silence. Dazai looked unsure of what to say.
Chuuya hated to admit it to Dazai's face that he was worried whenever Dazai went MIA but how else was he meant to get his point across?

The two kind of just stared at one another awkwardly waiting for the other to speak up, eventually one of them did.

"You were worried?" Dazai asked in an unusually soft voice.

Chuuya sighed "yeah. I didn't want to lose my partner in crime, plus thats far too much paper work" well that slipped out.

Chuuya tried his best to play it cool knowing Dazai would tease the shit out oh him for the later on.

"What I'm saying is calling you're boyfriend that you hardly even like and at least try and put some effort in Aye? Now move you're arse we have placed to be"

Dazai stood there in shock, a lot of thoughts running through his mind. Thoughts he'd have to come back to later as he began jogging after Chuuya

.

.

.

.

"What the fuck" Chuuya stared at the building in front of him a bit pissed off.

Dazai was about to piss himself behind Chuuya as he covered his mouth desperately.

"A FUCKING COTTAGE?? REALLY" Chuuya yelled in the middle of the woods about to scream.

Dazai absolutely lost it.

"They send you and me, double black, to search a tiny ass cottage in the middle of the night?! Fucking piss take."

He turned around angrily at Dazai who was clutching the sides of his waist as he absolutely howled with laughter.
Chuuya smiled slightly, the image reminded him of their previous missions together before Dazai left the mafia. He felt so warm, yet also hurt.

He decided to Humor Dazai some more and continue his ramble.

"Does mori think we are that rusty or sum shit? What's his deal? Do you want to bet he's gonna send those incest mother fuckers to go fight some cool ability user?"