6

Kunikida was over at Yosano's apartment with ranpo and Junichiro who was already passed out on one side of Yosano's bed.

Yosano was bored and decided she wanted to have a sleepover with the agency members that were free, kunikida just so happens to have a free timetable so why not? Although it felt more like a 'girls night' than a sleepover

However, for the past hour Kunikida had been staring at a message from Dazai after he had ignored his phone call. Yosano had taken note of this.

'Hey love, I'm sorry I can't pick up the phone right now. I was bored and asked Chuuya if we could go on a walk before the mission
Love you x'

Kunikida tried to convince himself he wasn't feeling like shit because of Dazai hanging out with Chuuya, his ex partner, but more because he had too much to drink. Yeah, that was the problem.

"Oh my god Kunikida you have been staring at your phone for the last 20 minute, socialise already what's you're problem" Yosano glared at Kunikida unimpressed "you're here to have fun not text you're boyfriend"

"He's not texting him" ranpo butted in before Kunikida could say a work "he's more or less staring at a message that has been sent to him, he's been reading it over and over, I'm guessing the message was from dazai."

ranpo picked up another lolly as the two of them just stared at him

"Fuck off ranpo i knew what was going on" yosano exclaimed folding her arms slightly pissed off.

"He's right, as always. Dazai is taking a walk with Chuuya rather than picking up the." Kunikida glared harshly at the screen.

Ranpo choked and Yosano lurched forward so she was right up in Kunikida's face "oh my god tell me more!" She asked eagerly

Kunikida felt a pang in his heart as he looked down to his legs that were crossed

"I don't really want to talk about it. I guess you could say I'm jealous? Chuuya is stronger than me and more compatible with Dazai than I am according to both the president and the Port mafia's boss. Thats why they were paired together. He's the better option and now Dazai is spending extra time with him."

Yosano pulled back slightly with a sympathetic face while ranpo was still recovering. Nobody really paid much attention to the fact he was about to suffocate on toffee popcorn.
Junichiro woke up to the constant coughing and started to panic and help ranpo by slapping him hard on the back.

"Oh Kunikida I'm so sorry, I understand you're jealous but Dazai wouldn't leave you for Chuuya. Yes Chuuya has a stronger ability but Dazai loves you, he and Chuuya aren't even close to friends i can promise you that much."

Kunikida narrowed his eyes "then why are they hanging out?"

Yosano sighed "maybe because they have a mission together? Dazai did say he and Chuuya used to take walks together and prepare for a mission when they were in the mafia, it's nothing to worry about dear, get over here."

Yosano pulled Kunikida into a hug and he happily hugged her back.

"Wow you guys are great friends" Junichiro said sarcastically as the nausea of having too much to drink caught up with him.
"i understand you're going through a crisis but ranpo almost just fucking died and I had to help him alone. Akiko you're literally a fucking doctor and I could've given dating advice." he whined.

Kunikida scowled. "No offence but im not taking Dating advice from someone who practically gets head from his siste—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Yosano and Kunikida laughed as ranpo flipped them off yelling 'fuck you over and over'