5

Chuuya was in his apartment going over some extra files and editing mafia members profiles. It was a job well overdue and needed to be done.

he glanced at the clocked next to him.

2:34am, the time read

'Ah shit' Chuuya thought to himself as he plonked his head on his desk. In just an hour he would be investigating an abandoned building thought to be a hideout for the guild with dazai. What a pain.

He had no clue what was happening with all of the other groups so they were out of the equation, there was some stupid rule mori made that they weren't allowed to know other group's tasks for whatever dumbass reason he had.

Chuuya made a guess that it was to 'make things more fun.'
What utter bullshit that was.

The mafia had put together their usual pairs, what was left of the black lizard, a couple of assassins etc. he would try and get some information off Tachihara soon. (That was only if Tachihara was actually willing to disobey the bosses orders. Which was highly likely.)

After a few minutes of sulking he came to terms with the fact he would be getting no sleep, theres no point on only sleeping for half an hour is there?

Chuuya picked up his pen one again so he could start writing in his next case when suddenly his phone began to ring.

He groaned "yeah no fuck that" he let it buzz until it finally stopped.

Peace and quiet, until it buzzed again.

"Oh my god you're fucking kidding me!" Chuuya shoved his chair back and walked to his bedside table where his phone was sat on charge.

Incoming call from 'mackerel'

Chuuya sighed and picked up the phone "are you taking the fucking piss Dazai."

A laugh came from the other line "why aren't you asleep Chuuya? Its way past your bedtime."

Dazai had clearly called Chuuya out of Boredom. Dazai probably also hadn't slept

Dazai was in the agency building looking out upon the streetlights from the large window at the end of the secondary office.

"Fuck off, I was doing some case files before you called. Plus we are meant to go on a mission in an hour so it's too late to go to sleep now" Chuuya took one last look back at his clock.

2:39am

He sighed to himself just quietly enough so that Dazai couldn't hear.

Dazai on the other line smiled to himself "well I haven't slept either! Too boring for me."

'Wow. How special and different are you?'  Chuuya sarcastically thought to himself.

"Say Chuuya, why don't we start this mission an hour early? The streets are so quiet and it's a beautiful night tonight! Just like old times."

Chuuya was surprised to say the least, he weakly smiled at the last part...yeah. old times. Times he missed dearly but could never admit.

"Fine then you stinky shit bag, where should i meet you? We have 50 minutes to spare before we actually have to start our mission and do some work."

Dazai audibly lit up on the other line "Chuuya! I didn't think you would be kind enough to say yes!"(Dazai knew he would say yes) Chuuya just rolled his eyes "I'll meet you at the pier, thats not too far from you're apartment right?"

"Nope thats perfect! Goodbye now slug see you in 5!!" Before Chuuya had any time to protest Dazai hung up the phone

"I- WHAT THE FUCK!? SHIT!"