piatate

The ship rocked in the waves, incoming a storm in the distance. The roughness of the sea always made Piatate suffer. Not from sea sickness, that would be the least of his worries, but rather a sharp pain on his side. He was off to Japan to get himself some medicine, and he would do absolutely anything to get it. Although what was to await him wasn't the medicine. It would be something much more unexpected.

    Piatate arrived in Japan at the start of 1954, and he was naturally rejected from the pharmacy due to him being a pirate.

    "Well thats rude," He thought, "Discrimination agianst a pirate? Not cool Japan, not cool."

    Piatate simply walked back to his ship, clutching his side, when he noticed something in the sand. A small wooden box sat with the metal blinding all of his sight. Literally, he absolutely couldn't see. He kicked the box away so he could see and made his way back to the ship. Before he could make it back however, he had a thought (which was never a good thing, by the way). Maybe the box had the medicine he longed for!

    Piatate ran back to retrieve the crate, only to be disappointed about what awaited him. A small appendix was in the box.

    "Why on Earth is there an appendix in the box?" Piatate asked.

    As if on a magical cue, he realized why it was in there in the first place.

    "Oh that's mine." He said.

    "Indeed it is Piatate..."

    A mysterious shadow emerged from the dark, a rather short one in fact. It was the shadow of a cat.

    "Tuberculosis! Did you steal my appendix?"

    "Indeed I did."

    "Well, ok then."

    Piatate walked off into the sunset and died from an infection. The end.