That Pirates Got Talent!

Bill the Feared paced back and forth in front of his crew, his hands, or rather hand as one was a hook, placed in his head. He was clearly distressed about something.

"Oh come on ye scallywags! America's Got Talent starts in 20 minutes and we still don't have an act! We have to think of something, ANYTHING!"

"Arggg! We could sing sir!" Suggested Fearsome Fredrick who wasn't actually fearsome, "I've heard your singing voice, and I'd say it be the best the sea have ever heard!"

"I don't sing!" Bill the Feared denied.

Although he had denied it multiple times, all off his crew started laughing at him for his hobby.

"Avast I say! It's not as if you landlubbers don't do the same!"

Just as quickly as they started, everyone shut their mouths.

"This silence is horrendous!" Said Rascal Jimmy, "Perhaps I shall lighten the mood with a soft trumpet solo!"

Rascal Jimmy took a trumpet out of his ridiculously small pocket and started playing a jazz solo. Everyone else sighed, not because it wasn't the right moment for him to start playing the trumpet, but because they were all sick and tired of Rascal Jimmy suddenly pulling out his trumpet at the worst times possible. This was one of the reasons why his name was Rascal Jimmy.

"Seriously Jimmy! You need to learn that sometimes playing the trumpet at random times is horribly inconvenient!"

Rascal Jimmy didn't stop. In fact, he played with even more enthusiasm.

"Oh Jimmy you need to-" Bill the Feared stopped for a moment before he came up with a brilliant idea, "Wait a moment...Rascal Jimmy? You keep on playing!"

"Keep on playing? Alright!"

Rascal Jimmy kept on playing.

"Why do you want him to keep on playing?" Fearsome Fredrick asked, "Aren't you the one who's always berating him for his spontaneous jazz outbursts?"

"Do ye mateys know where we are right now? We are about to go onstage for America's Got Talent! Jimmy's trumpet playing might be the key we need to win the booty!"

Upon hearing the reminder of why they were all there, all the pirates cheered. The only reason they were auditioning in the first place was because of the one million dollar prize.

"Golden idea caption! Although, how would all the other mighty crew be incorporated into this?" Rascal Jimmy said, putting his beautiful trumpet playing to a halt.

"Well we could...oh I don't know, sing along I guess?"

"A jazz band with just a trumpet and background vocals? No offense Bill but that seems like a ridiculous idea."

"Hey! It could work! We just...have to be really good at singing I suppose."

"Pirates! You're on in 2!" The backstage worker called out from the wings.

"Shoot! Could we get more time?"

"Nope."

The employee turned back to face the stage, and Bill the Feared started growing anxious again.

"Arggggg! We need to plan something to sing! Jimmy, what songs do you know how to play that we all know?!"

"Uh...Heart and Soul?"

"Heart and Soul it is!"

"I don't know the words to Heart and Soul though," Said Disappointing Danny.

"Well then you're not in the group Danny, it's as simple as that!"

"That's disappointing." Danny said as he sat down in the corner of the backstage area.

"Alright, now that we have gotten rid of the hooligan who didn't know the words to Heart and Soul, let's rehearse," Said Bill the Feared.

Rascal Jimmy began playing Heart and Soul, and soon all the pirates chimed in. Despite now only having a minute before they went on stage, the rehearsal was absolutely beautiful and iconic. They were somehow in perfect pitch and harmony, almost like they had performed it before but just absolutely forgot about it. That's what actually happened. The pirates all got amnesia after their last America's Got Talent performance after they lost horrifically. The second they stepped on the stage, they froze and passed out.

This has actually happened multiple times before. The crew is so absolutely sick and tired of watching them go up to perform that they wanted to straight up tell them about their amnesia. Then again, why would they tell the pirates? After all, they were just going to forget about it and audition the next year. Until the crew could find a way to stop them from passing out every single year, they just kept the loop going.

"Alright pirate group, you're up! Go break a leg out there you guys!"