𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO DATES!
𝐹𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 24 2019
11:32ᴀM
𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐵𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐼𝐸 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑍

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO DATES!𝐹𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 24 201911:32ᴀM𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐵𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐼𝐸 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑍

"YOU ARE A EMBARRASSMENT Isabella word" Kay yelled in my face. "Back up first of all and second of all I'm an embarrassment now?!" I say pushing him from in front of my face. "You're talking to my opps! You're a fucking embarrassment!" he yelled while pacing back and forth in my room. "You're a hoe"

"I'm a hoe? It's not my beef, I'm not about to limit my options because of your bullshit you g.." I was cut off by him. "Shut the fuck up" he said before pulling out his gun from his sweatshirt and connecting it to my cheek. He did this action over and over again. "I don't want to catch you talking to him again" he says before leaving my room and closing the door behind him. I kept my hand over the bloody cheek and laid on my bed in a ball. I only been talking to Bando for a month and..

RING RING RING!

I woke up to a call from Bando. I answered his call, scared because of the dream I just had. "I'm gonna be on my way to pick you up in like 30 minutes, 'ight" Bando says "Yeah text or call me when you get here"

I hung up and got up from my bed. Since my mom told me Kay's getting out of jail next month Ive been scared. I normally would be happy, which I am, I'm just scared because of the person I've been talking to for now a month.  I knew it wasn't my beef but knowing Kay I'm just scared about how he will react. Kay and I are SO close but I know how he can get when it comes to street talk. Out of all opps them RPT niggas too?! I'm just scared.

I'm out the shower now. I had on a simple SKIMS black sundress with black fur slides. I slicked my hair back into a bun and two big edges. While I was spraying on my favorite perfume, I got a FaceTime call from Bando. "Come on im outside" he said looking all serious in the camera. "Okay" I say giving him a small smile. When I gave him a small smile he starting smiling and moved the camera from his face. I got my purse and made my way outside.

When I got out the house I saw his car and got in the passenger seat. "What's good beautiful" he says as I closed the door. "Hey" I responsed as I hugged him. "You smell good and you look good" he says then he pulls off. "So where exactly are we going"

"You'll see"

"How do you females get them" Bando said reaching over to touch my eyelash extensions while we stopped at a red light. "We get them done.." I say moving out the way of his hand. "No shit"

"Bando where exactly are we going, remember if we go out to do stuff it can't be in the Bronx. I don't want people to see us out" I say looking at my phone then back at him. "I know I got you, why you stressing" Bando said looking me in the eyes then looking at that the road as the light turned green. "I been on edge Bando my brother gets out next month" I say "He ain't gonna find out but where we going is in Jersey we cooling" Bando says stopping behind this car, now we were in traffic. While he stopped he pulled out a pre rolled blunt and sparked it up. "You wanna hit?"