CHAPTER 13

OMNISCIENT

bella knew exactly who it was and she knew she didn't unsave his number. she just wanted to try her hardest to not feed into this. feed into him. she was done with the shit for real.

mar baby❤️
yhu unsaved my number

bella baby❤️
who's this?

mar baby❤️
omar.
'bella baby❤️ liked a message'

omar was sick to his stomach. "she's really done?" is the thought that kept running in his head. did the love of his life really leave for good this time?

but why would he put his hands on the woman he knew and loved? the one that he called the love of his life. he was so deep in his thoughts. he rolled up all of his regrets in the fattest blunt. he sparked the blunt. he burned and smoked all his regrets as he just kept thinking... and thinking... and thinking.

"heyyyyy" kenzo says as her and dthang walk in. "what's up bousinnn" dthang says with a big thing of flowers in his hand.

a big smile came across isabella's face when she saw them. "kenzooo,"

"bousinnn" she adds. "how have you been feeling?" dthang says sitting on the end of the hospital bed while kenzo sits on the chair next to the bed. "i've been feeling better"

"did you know you were pregn—"

"no bro, i would've changed a lot of my actions if i knew." bella says looking at her hands as she fidgeted with them. "yeaaa but it's okay!" dthang says as he put his hands on her fidgeting, shaking hands. "you're young and god always does things for a reason." kenzo adds.

"if you need anything you let us know ya heard?" kenzo says looking at the two cousins. "yeah thank y'all."

bella was a little hesitant on what she was about to say but.. "can y'all do something for me?"

"i'm sick of your shit!" ally says pushing kay. "you're full of shit! you fuck up everytime we get back together!"

"you would fuck a raccoon if it had fat ass you weird..ass..nigga!"

"you done?" kay says putting ally against the wall. "kay im done with you for real."

"no you not."

"i love you, i do but—" ally was cut off by kay kissing her. she couldn't resist it. she backed him up to her bed and kissed down his body. once she got to the bottom she started taking off his pants.

______
A COUPLE MORNINGS LATER..
"banditooo" dthang said as he bursted through bando's apartment.

"it's too early d, go home." he replies as he looked down at the blunt he was rolling. "you look bad."

"how bad? scale of one to ten."

"want me to lie?" dthang ask with a yikes face. "mannn i just smoke and shower."

"you haven't ate or slept?"

bando just shakes his head no in response. "damn you can't do that shit, all this over bella?" dthang says titling his head a little bit. "everything." is all bando had the energy to reply with. he couldn't force the words of his lifeless body at the moment. he felt completely empty inside. he knew it was his fault too, but the feeling didn't feel nothing but worse knowing that.

"bando,"

"we got to talk." dthang says after taking the biggest sigh.
____________
thoughts?

ik it's short i'm sorry

and ik i said i was updating on 4/10 and it's 4/16 but i'm back anyhowwwww

i'll try to update on 4/30 or 5/1