𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

OMNISCIENT

isabella was walking out the hospital with her brother. "a nigga finally free out that dumb shit on bro." she says as she laughs and daps him up. she's been attached to her brother ever since she ghosted bando. yes, they been close but they slowly drifted because of her fucking with the opps. but ever since kay explained how he felt about it towards her, she felt for her brother and did the right thing.

was it really the right thing?

"i'm bout to go to the studio with everyone you wanna go home or come with me?" kay says as we both got in the car. "ima go home to take a nap then ima pull up later, how long y'all staying?"

"probably a good while like i mean til midnight or something." he says as he drives off to our moms house. "it's 1 o'clock.." i say making a confused face. "you know when we go to the studio we be there a long time" he says making me laugh. "you wanna stop at mcdonald's first or you straight?" he says.

"hell yeah i'm hungry than a bitch." i say as he responses in laughter.

isabella just closed kay's door since they just arrived to mom's house. kay stayed there until he saw his sister go in the house. once she got in the house he drove off. isabella walked up the stairs and opened her room door. when she opened the door it revealed bando sitting on the edge of her bed. he was looking down at his phone while eating ruffles. "mar what the fuck you doing in my house?"

he looked up from his phone and laughed at isabella's expressions, but she didn't find any of it funny.

"why you laughing and shit funny, get your shit and get out my house!" she said before leaving her room and closing the door behind her. before she could walk all the way to the stairs she felt arms embrace her waist. "please isabella." bando whispered in her ear. when isabella disengaged her lips they heard the main door open. "bellaaa i'm home!" her mom said from downstairs.

she let out a deep sigh "go to my closet omar." she says bluntly. she ran down the stairs and her mom ran up to her. her mom gave her a big hug that she returned. "i missed you i missed you i missed you!" her mom says while they're still in each others arms.

"i missed you more mom but i am kinda tired, im ready to sleep in MY  bed. then later tonight i'm supposed to be going to the studio since kay's there." isabella said with a smile on her face as she broke the hug. "you're finna rap?!"

"no mom, moral support."

"ohh okay." her mom says laughing making her laugh. she gave her mom a kiss on the forehead then headed back upstairs.

when she got in her room she closed the door behind her and locked the door. "get out the closet." isabella says as she stood in front of the closet with her arms crossed. when he opened the doors he was smiling ear to ear. "what.." isabella slapped bando hard as hell "the fuck are you doing in my house!" she yells quietly so her mom wouldn't hear.

"i'm going to get grocery's text me what you want i love you!" her mom said then she heard the main door close. bando had his jaw clinched and started tightening his fist. "nigga hit me." she says looking at his fist and back at his face. "fuck is wrong with you!" bando yelled as he pushed her down. she grabbed his leg making him fall down the ground where she was. she hurried and got up and started hitting him on his body. she got a couple hits on his face.