𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

ISABELLA 𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄R𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊SATURDAY|𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄📍|𝟏:𝟑𝟒𝐏𝐌

ISABELLA 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄R𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
SATURDAY
|𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄📍|
𝟏:𝟑𝟒𝐏𝐌

"BELLA, BELLA" I hear a deep voice say shaking me. I was startled because I know my mom's voice isn't that deep. I woke up to see my mom with her phone recording me at my door frame. I also looked to see who was shaking me and it was my brother, Kay Kay. "AHHH OMG KAY KAY!" I screamed, quickly getting up. I jumped on him and hugged him tightly. "I missed you" I say while swaying back and forth in his arms. "I missed you more Bella, we finna have a field day today" he says putting me down.

"When you get here?" I ask while fixing my bed up. "I got here some hours ago, nobody knows expect for mom" Kay says shuffling in his pockets for something. "We're gonna go surprise people right now so get dressed and stuff then meet me downstairs" he adds. Kay leaves my room and closes the door behind him. I did my morning routine and got ready for the day. I can't believe my brothers home now, this all feels like a dream

★★

I was now leaving the house with my brother. My brother had a ski mask on with a hood on though. I was driving mom's car though because her windows were really tinted. I said I would get my window tinted but...yeah I been bullshiting. Kay had control of the aux so he blasted his music. He sparked up a blunt and we passed it back and forth. Right now we were on the way to the Bronx, to my brother's hood. "Can you stop right here I want something?" Kay asked while pointing to a gas station. I switched lanes to get over to the gas station. I parked in the available parking spot and got on my phone, waiting for him to get what he needs. I checked my phone and saw a lot of messages from Bando.

I sent my last text then put my phone down and looked out the window

I sent my last text then put my phone down and looked out the window. Eventually, Kay came out the gs station and aggressively got in the car. My mom had a Jeep so I could understand if the door was being handled. But the way he just slammed the shit. "Look I know you just came from jail and you must've really been working out but get out and try that again" I say pushing him making him open the door and leave.