𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

ISABELLA 𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄R𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘|𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄📍|𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟕𝐀𝐌

ISABELLA 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄R𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘
|𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄📍|
𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟕𝐀𝐌

"WHY WOULD WE BE in the same video? He said it was a car video" I say "I don't know.. that is a little suspicious. Let's just act like we don't know each other and if anything we're rude to each other" Bando says putting his shoes on.

"Okay I'll see you in a little bit I guess" I say hugging Bando. Bando walks out my room and makes his way downstairs. I hear the back door open and close meaning he left. I immediately FaceTimed Layla. "Layla.." I say getting ready in my bathroom. I had my phone sat up on my marble counter. "What happened my heart" Layla says still in bed with her blanket over the bottom half of her face. I explained to her what I just discovered from Bando. "Well do what Bando said he's right"

"You right, what you doing today" I say quickly switching the subject

"Nothing I was actually gonna ask if you and Bando wanted to chill over here. Maybe I can finally meet him??" Layla says going on pause for a moment then she appeared back on the camera. "Okay but I don't want that to be weird for you" I say getting out the frame so I can change clothes, put lotion on and everything else.

"It's fine I'm not tripping"

"I can tell Bando to bring my cousin D" I say "That's cool" Layla says with her eyes closed. "What time you go to sleep last night my heart" I say spraying my favorite perfume on. I had on my all black Nike tech outfit with my black air forces. I had on my gold necklaces and rings. I put in my gold bar on my industrial piercing then did a half up half down with my curly hair. I grabbed everything I needed and put it in my pockets then zipped them up. I grabbed my phone to see Layla was sleep, I laughed in the response and shook my head. I stayed on the phone with her and walked out my house. I locked the door since my mom was at work already. I got in my car and made my way to the Bronx. Bubba said he was gonna be in a empty parking lot.

★ ★

I finally made it to the location and I saw Bando's car and Bubba's car already there. "Layla" I say loudly so she could wake up. "Huh? What happened my heart" Layla says startled. "Chill my heart I was just saying I have to get off the phone I'm at the vid" I say taking off my seatbelt. "Ok I love you"

"I love you more" I say before hanging up. I got out the car and got into the passenger set of Buba's car. Bando wasn't in the car yet when I looked to my right I saw him in his car with one of his niggas waiting. I walked in on Buba's intro. "What's good hearty" Buba says dapping me up with energy. "Buba Gzzzz" I say with energy back. We started the video and he was playing until I saw him texting someone and smiling. "You tryna get me lined right now?" I say pulling on his sleeve. As I said that both doors in the backseat open and it was Bando behind Buba and his friend behind me. "OH so you tryna line me?!" I say looking at the backseat and back at Buba with a serious face. "No these my niggas right?" Buba says putting his hand out for Bando to dap up. Bando and his friend laugh and dap him up.