𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

OMNISCIENT

"so nobody knew she was pregnant? nobody wanted to tell me?" their mom yells at kay. "no! i just told you that!" kay yells back. "kevin don't yell at me." his mom says sternly. "okay well stop tryna argue with me, everything not about you." he says before walking out the hospital to go smoke outside. their mom didn't know what to think. this was a shock to everyone but she does have a bad habit of making everything about herself and kay couldn't stand it. especially when it had something to do with his little sister.

kay came back in the hospital and the doctors called them back. "okay before we let you go in there i will say she's on medicine so she will be non responsive. plus she needs her rest but i get y'all want to see her then i'll really explain what happen here in there after i get papers." the doctor says before letting them in.

their mom went in first and kay went in second. right before kay went into the room the doctor slid him a paper with her number on it. he quickly put it in his pocket and walked in
like nothing happened.

"i'm gonna kill her.. didn't tell me she was pregnant." their mom mumbled to herself. "bro how self centered can you be..?" kay says. "the world doesn't revolve around you. she obviously didn't know she was pregnant so stop talking shit." he says and his mom just stayed silent. shortly, the doctor came in with a nurse that was holding papers.

"okay guys y'all can take a seat." the doctor says and the two sat down. the doctor and nurse got rolling chairs and sat in front of the son and mother in front of them. "so basically it's already out there that she is pregnant right? everyone has that understood?" the doctor says slowly. kay and his mother nods in response. "but it's shown she had a very bad injury to her stomach.. like she had got into a fight or something. now whatever happened that's questions we would obviously have to ask her."

"it's also been shown she's been smoking so due to these things we do want to inform y'all that the baby won't make it and she has had a miscarriage." the doctor says making kay look down and shake his head. the mother put her hands over her mouth and shook her head in disbelief. "my baby."
__________

"what's wrong with you?" ally says as she massaged kay's head that was on her shoulder. she was about to put something on her tv to watch but she clearly could see something was wrong with him. she just put on her playlist and 'superpowers.' by daniel ceaser started playing.

"talk to me." she says calmly. "so basically.." and kay started explaining everything that just happened at the hospital. ally felt honored that he was opening up to her, plus he chose her house out of everywhere to go for comfort. "okay so let me ask something." ally says and kay hums in response.

"so did they clarify how many weeks she was because didn't she just leave the hospital from getting shot?" ally says which makes kay pop up from laying on her. "and if she was in the hospital for getting shot..how could she possibly have got down and dirty in there? then she had to get in a fight the day she came back home because the same night she passed out at the studio right?" ally says putting pieces together.

"and bando was the only person with her when she was stuck in the hospital and once she was healed and was just laying in the hospital to make sure she was fo sure okay she said they weren't on speaking terms was that a lie then? i'm bout to call her and pray she's awake."

and he did just that...

"i wonder what should i text him." the doctor from the hospital says to her home girl. "just be bold if you really tryna fuck. y'all can't have none serious you have a man and i've seen him and ally on instagram, on and off, but they're a thing and they could be on their on."