𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

OMAR GAINESTHE BRONX, NYCFRIDAY|BANDO'S HOUSE 📍|1:35 PM

OMAR GAINES
THE BRONX, NYC
FRIDAY
|BANDO'S HOUSE 📍|
1:35 PM

"YOU DEADASS" I say in shock.   "Hell yeah"

"That's probably why he  not tripping 'bout y'all talking anymore" My sister says while laughing lightly. Ally, my sister's friend, just shrugs her shoulders. "So y'all for real fucking around?" I say shaking my head and looking at Ally. "He's fine and I ain't in a gang I don't care" Ally says shrugging her shoulders and walking out my house. "You" I mumble under my breathe as I got up from the couch I was sitting on. I opened the main door and peaked my head out to see Ally talking to Tdot.

"You was just sucking D's dick now you sucking DOA dick" I yell out before laughing. Tdot covered his mouth in shock and Dthang popped his head out his door after hearing what I said. "Yo head game was trash anyways treesh" Dthang says while laughing. I stopped laughing once my phone went off. I took it out my pocket to see Bella was calling me.

"Wassup Bella" I say keeping the door open with my foot and moving my head back in my house because I know my niggas nosy. "I thought you said you was coming over today"

"I said that?"

I hear Bella suck her teeth and hang up. I made sure all my shit was in my pockets and I walked out the house. Me walking out caused Kenzo to walk out. "I gotta go ya" I say waving and walking away. Kenzo went with Dthang and Ally went to whoever was next door to Tdot. Probably to suck some more dick, as long as it ain't Tdot we good. We don't need to be involved with her hoe ass.

★★

When I got to her house I had a bag from the gas station with her favorites snacks and drink. I knocked on the door and her mom opened the door. "Aren't you that nigga that hangs out with that thang"

"You meant Dthang but you know it's Daniel 'cause when you and Kay father was together Daniel was around. You just a crazy bitch that can't keep a nigga" I say looking down while mumbling the last part. "Oh. K. Why are you here?"

"Stop playing you know I'm here for-" Isabella came to the door before I could finish my sentence. "He's here for me and you know that stop acting like that"

She moves her mom from the door frame and pulls my arm, dragging me in the house. She keeps my hand in hers. Her mom just sucks her teeth while sitting back on the couch. "I got work in a little bit!" Her mom yells while we went up the stairs. Isabella shook her head and ignored her.

"Just sit right there I got to use the restroom real quick" Bella says pointing to her bed before going to the bathroom. I sat on the edge of her bed then heard my phone go off.