𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

IF YA WANT UPDATES FR FR JUST KNO SOME THINGS MIGHT NOT BE RIGHT BECAUSE OF ME NOT PROOF READING EVERYTHING, SO IF SUM IS OFF JS COMMENT ON IT NICELY

ISABELLA 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄R𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
SATURDAY
|𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄📍|
𝟑:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

★★
It's been a couple months since the incident and I haven't talked to Bando yet. I don't know what Kay did to him but I know I fucked up. I been at Kay's house most of the time. He got me on Life 360. He didn't care about the situation, he couldn't be mad forever I'm his sister. But he was way more protective. Everywhere I went I turned and saw his face. Sometimes he would be more lenient but he could do a little too much sometimes.
★★

"Okay so if you not coming to the block party later where you gon' be" Kay says as we were leaving the house. We were on our way to run errands but first we were picking up his friends. I felt like his friends were the only "friends" I had now. The only girl that stay over here and be around everyone else is Jay girlfriend, Leslie. Jay was like a  little brother to me and he didn't deserve to die the way he did. I remember the times me and him just smoked in the car together. We used to always hotbox late nights talking about whatever. When he would get in trouble at home he would always come with me and Kay.

"I don't know I'll find somewhere to be just hop off" I say annoyed

"Oh so you're going to the block party? Okay thank you" Kay says with a fake smile on his face. I just roll my eyes and put my seatbelt on. "Ight so we gon' get Dougie, Setty, then this other girl named Murda B..? I don't know it was some girl talking to Setty"

"What you mean by talking?"

"It ain't like that he means she tryna be DOA and they been talking 'bout that. Either way, why do you care?"

"I don't"

"Right" Kay says making a face then looking back at the road. "You can't drive for shit you know that right?" I say making Kay laugh. "You're funny"

"No I'm serious" I say making Kay mug me as we stopped at a red light.

★★

We got all the people. Dougie took my seat in the front so I was sitting in the middle of Setty and the Murda chick. "So what's y'all favorite color?" The girl says looking at me then Setty. "Mmm I can't choose a favorite. I'm between can you and shut the fuck up." I say mugging her and her jaw dropped. "Isabella!" Kay says looking at me in the mirror. "No puedes empezar, not today" Kay says while he put his eyes back on the road.