𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

After waiting for what felt like years, I saw Bando coming around the corner

After waiting for what felt like years, I saw Bando coming around the corner. I got up from the seat I was sitting at. When he finally turned the corner the officer took off his handcuffs. Bando walked up to me first while I ran to him. I jumped up on him while tugging onto him tight. "I'm sorry baby." Bando whispers in my ear. "It's fine we'll just talk more at home."

I got off him and he hugged and talked to everybody else. "Y'all know each other now?" Bando says pointing and looking between me and Lee. "Hell yeah that's my best friend" Lee says before dapping me up. Bando laughs it off and we get ready to leave the facility.

★★

"But I just feel like it's a repeating cycle that never stops" I say. I was sitting next to Bando on his bed while we actually having a civil conversation about our
friendship....relationship...whatever you want to call us. "Okay and I want to change that, I wanna be official with you" Bando says grabbing my thigh. "I want us to be official cut all the toxic bullshit aside" He adds as he was making small circles on my thigh with his thumb. "Okay and with us being official you promise you'll stay out of jail" I say putting my pinky out.

Bando smacked his lips and gave me a look. I delivered the same look at him making him connect his pinky to mines. "I promise I'll stay out of jail."

"Now you promise you done talking to that dirty nigga"

"I promise" I say shaking my head.

"Now give me a kiss" Bando says disconnecting our pinkies and grabbing my face. "Nooo move I have lipgloss on" I say trying to move from his grip. "I don't care bout some gloss"

"Fine" I say as I stopped trying to fight against him. After giving him a small kiss I put more lipgloss on. Bando rolled his eyes and put his hand in my face. "Sassy much." I say laughing.

"Yo bro we going to the studio get your shit together" Dthang says as he bursted in with Lee and a whole bunch of niggas I don't know. "Yeah quit all the lovey dovey shit" One of the boys said. "Shut your Soulja Boy lookin ass up" Bando says as he got up and helped me get up. "Nah Say you gon take that?!" Lee says laughing. "That's Say Drilly don't mind him" Bando says.

"You and Say are related?" I ask Lee. "Nah we just inna same gang, he like my brother tho."

I just nod and walk out with them so I don't get lost. When we went downstairs Kenzo and this other girl was already outside. She saw my face and could tell what I was thinking. "Where y'all going." Kenzo says passing the blunt to her friend and walking over to me and the group. "We was just finna go to the studio." Dthang says "We needa record some of 'Deadly' and hear what 'Fk Everybody' sounding like." One of the other random guys said. "That's what up Nesty? I'll meet up with y'all at the studio after I drop Isabella off home."

"Why she can't come with us?" Lee says staring at Kenzo with these low eyes. Kenzo and I shared a look "Do you want to go?" Kenzo mouths to me after putting her hand over her mouth so they don't see. "It doesn't matter" I mouth back shrugging my shoulders. "Nevermind she's going with us." Kenzo says before looking at me and giving me a soft smile. "We still riding in my car y'all can ride in Lee car." Kenzo says taking my hand and walking me to her car.