Epilogue

Walking in the aisle towards the man that Angelica trusted to spend her life with was like she was floating in the clouds while she was hearing the trumpets coming from the angels.

One word to describe, heaven.

Her whole body was quivering while her knees were wobbling because of the mixed emotions. She's nervous but the excitement was dominating.

She wants to be married with him... my professor.

Nagtagpo ang mga mata nilang dalawa ni Veinz mula sa malayo. Even from a distance, his eyes shows how he loves her. Sinubok na sila ng pagmamahalan nila sa isa't isa sa mahabang panahon pero matagal na nilang napatunayan iyon.

She learned a lot from her experiences and she learned a lot from him. He taught her a lot.

Wala na siyang tanong pa. Siya na nga ang aalalayan niya ng buhay niya habang buhay. He's the man she wants to spend her life to the eternity.

Sigurado na siya.

Habang papalapit sila sa kanya, hindi na mapagpirmi ang puso niya.

She saw that he smiled sweetly at her and looked at her with a teary eye.

His tears are crystals. Everything about him is beautiful.

When they stopped at the altar, his dad faced her. His lips trembled and his tears were already showing. Niyakap niya ang anak nang mahigpit at doon umiyak.

"Masaya ako para sayo, anak. I only wish you happiness. I'll be there when you need me. I love you, my dear Angelica Trinity. Daddy loves you so much. I know your mom is so happy right now. This is her dream for you..." Mr. Magalona said while his voice was shaking.

That was heartfelt. She thought that she owe him a lot. She did appreciate what he has done for her. He raised her in the way that he could. He has done his best to give mher daughter everything. He filled those gaps that her mother missed.

Angelica loves him as much as he loves her. Before George and Veinz, her dad is the first man in her life.

He's irreplaceable. Every father is the best although not everyone. Some turned their back at their responsibility as a father but Angelica is fortunate enough to have the best.

Her father looked at Veinz with a serious look. Then he smiled.

Kinuha niya ang kamay ni Angelica at ipinatong sa palad ni Veinz.

"I'll hand my daughter to you, Veinz. I will trust him in you." he stated. He pressed his lips together. Then he looked at Veinz with a teary eyes. "But please... please, hijo... When unfortunately the time comes that you'll lost your love on her, don't hurt her. Just... return her to me. She's my princess and I can't afford seeing her being hurt."

Sa pagkakataong ito, hindi niya na napigilan ang luha niya. Niyakap niya ang kanyang Daddy nang mahigpit at doon umiyak sa balikat niya. Hanggang ngayon, kahit ikakasal na siya, iniisip niya pa rin ang kapakanan ng kanysng anak. And Angelica loves him for that.

He's the best father that she could have.

"I assure you, Sir, I will never hurt Angelica. I love her so much that I'd die for her. I will never raise a hand at her. She's safe with me. Makakaasa ka sa akin. I love your princess and I'll treat her like a queen." That assurance is really heart-warming. She trusts Veinz and she know he will never hurt her. Hindi siya nagkamali ng lalaking papakasalan.

Nagyakapan si Mr.Magalina at Veinz. Pagkatapos no'n ay dinala niya na ang anak sa harap ng altar. The ceremony flow smoothly.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife." the priest announced.