Chapter 10- GRINDING, BIMBOS, AND LIQUOR

"Alright, alright," Chris said through wheezy laughs. "So you're telling me you fell off the bed your first time?"

Lia sniggered, wrapping her arms. She couldn't believe she was telling her friend this. Nodding, she bit her lip.

"We didn't know what we were doing, honestly."

Chris heartily laughed, both hands gripping the steering wheel. It caused Lia to cackle as well. Some of the embarrassment seemed to disappear, which allowed her to turn her head towards Chris.

"God--I mean, that makes sense, considering the fact you ate shit, meanwhile Evan was eating something else..."

Lia's eyes widened as she laughed, her face immediately turning crimson, which thankfully couldn't be noticed from the blue lights. She dug her sweaty face in her hands. She wished she never said anything, but at least Chris wasn't creeped out by it. She was glad they were close like that.

"You're disgusting," the girl muttered through a teeth smile, her hands still gripping her pink cheeks.

"And how'd the floor taste?" Chris teased, looking over at Lia for a brief second, who laughed knowing he'd drag it on.

"Come on!" She turned towards him. "Don't act like you haven't ever had a bad experience in bed."

Chris tilted his head, a side smile forming. His eyes remained glued to the road. It was his turn to feel the shame.

"Well," he began. "There was this one time I got puked on during a blowjob."

Lia nodded, taking in his experience. It couldn't have been more embarrassing than falling off the bed. That was pretty grotesque, though.

"Hm. He must've had a sensitive gag reflex," she mumbled.

Chris rolled his eyes.

"Very funny," he said. "I must have you know that she was a smart, outdoorsy, and cute chick. Petite, nice frame..."

"And you're sure this wasn't a sex doll under your bed?"

Chris laughed, checking his rear mirrors.

"No," he told Lia. "It wasn't. I believe it was my junior year--no, wait...senior year. No, actually it was my junior year."

Lia gazed at him as he spoke, studying each individual feature of his. His dark eyes, down to his tanned nose, then down towards his smile lines.

"Anyway," he continued, waving one hand. "It was at a party I had to sneak into with my buddy, only because we were too lame to get invited. Well, he ran off with some other people, meanwhile I was stuck standing like a dweeb by the punch bowl. Then, I noticed a girl walking towards me, but I figured she was walking out to use the restroom. But suddenly she grazed my shoulder, and I didn't really realize what was going on--"

"No surprise there," Lia interupted, playing with the string on her jean shorts as she peered at him.

"Ha-ha," Chris sneered. "Well, anyway, she did some kind of funky motion with her head. At first, I couldn't make out what it was. Then I realized she was motioning towards the locker room. I remember frantically looking around. I thought some kind of joke was being played on me. I still went, because you know I wouldn't pass up the possible opportunity. And--well-- things happened."

Lia stared Chris in the eyes. They seemed to sparkle with the warmth of an everlasting heart--almost like polished amber in the first rays of dawn. She enjoyed listening to him speak, just because the way he spoke was interesting. The way he annunciated his words, the way his eyes glistened...he just seemed to have such joy when talking. The thought made her cringe, though. She didn't like to think of sappy shit like that.