Frustrated Haseena

The Sun rises and someone enters the room and sweeps the curtains to the side. Sunrays enter the room and gently strike the person's face. Her face frowns and she keeps her hand above her face blocking the rays. She looks at the person who is now taking out her dress. She sits up and looks outside towards the sun.

She speaks while looking outside,' Aaj toh humare aaram krne ke din the, aaj kyu jaldi utha diye!'

She stops her work and looks towards her. She speaks,' Aap bhul gyi, Malika! Aaj humare yahan woh wadeshi mehman aa rhe hai , kya tha naam unka baadhlye.'

Haseena chuckles, who is now standing in front of the mirror, speaks,' Barclay' She starts removing her night attire and speaks,' Neerjah, nahane ke liye paani tayaar kro.'

She is bathing inside while singing loudly doing her bathroom concerts. Someone knocks on the door and speaks,' Malika kitne time aur?' She replies,' Mamma bus do minute!'

Vanya shouts,' Jaldi kro! Mujhe kaam par bhi jana hai!' She goes from there and starts packing her stuff for her work.

Malika comes out after taking a bath and sits on the couch after switching on the TV. Vanya comes there to pick up her file and speaks,' Tumhare breakfast ready hai, kha lene. Aur jo bhi jagah mini trip ke liye decide krni hai aaj krlo, Mujhe bohot late ho rha hai!' She goes into the kitchen to take her tiffin. She takes her bag and takes her keys and she closes the door. Malika locks the door and goes toward the kitchen.

She was sitting on the side chair of a big dining table. She speaks,' Abu, woh aise kyu kr rhe hai! Woh kyu apni beti ko aise humare saath chod kr jana chate hai. Apko nhi lagte ki woh hum par nazar rakhne chate hai! Hume unh par aitbaar nhi.'

He speaks,' Aitbaar toh hume bhi nhi hai! Lekin agar puri sultanate ko dekh sakte hai, woh toh bas ek bacchi hai. Ache hua apne yeh baat ki, Haseena. Hum apse isse bare mai baat krne chate the, aap pehle khane kha lo! Hum baad mai baat krenge.' She nods and starts eating her breakfast.

~

She speaks in rage,' Lekin hum kyu rkhe gye unka khayal. Hum pehle he itne mashroof hai, aap jante hai, logo ko jagruk krna kitne zarrori hai aur yeh kitne saame le rha hai! Hum kaise unko kuch sikha sake gye! Aap unhe acche se shikshak de dijiye, woh unse seekh lye gyi jo bhi seekhna hai!'

Her father speaks,' Hum apse iss Bare mai aur baat nhi krne chate. Apko yeh krna he hoga, yeh humare hukm hai!' He continues while looking towards her intensely,' Aap jaldi yahan ki Malika ban jayegyi, apko shanti se kaam lene chaiye.' He goes from there, leaving Haseena alone who is flabbergasted, she keeps a blank face and also goes from there.

' Hum Malika banane wale hai toh! Kyu kisi ke aage piche ghume gye! Yeh kaam koi aur bhi kr sakte the nhi lekin hum he mile. Yeh toh koi kaam bhi nhi hua, shadi unki huni hai toh hum uss angrez ko kya he sikha sakte hai!' She speaks while painting her frustration.
She looks toward Neerjah and she nods agreeing with her.

She continues,' Hum toh bas unse door he rehna chate hai. Woh Kab aa rhe hai!'

Neerjah speaks,' Kya aap nhi jayengyi'

Haseena stops painting and speaks,' Aapse jitne puche jaye, aap utne he jawab dijiye!' She starts painting again without speaking further.

After having her breakfast, she braces herself for finally reading that book. Doing the morning chores, nicely bathed, properly dressed, and alone at home was the perfect way to start reading that book. She sits on her study table, rolls up her hair in a bun, and keeps her phone in a drawer. She opens that book and lets herself get lost in that fantasy world!

Haseena was sitting there along with her father, patiently waiting for their guests to arrive. The king darwar was completely filled as all the people were excited to see the new arrivals of guests.

Someone enters the darwar along with a young girl who is wearing a yellow gown and her face is covered with a white hat as she is looking down.

They both come and stand in front of them. The girl looks up and she looks toward Haseena, her eyes widen and she immediately looks down bowing to the king.

Her father starts speaking but that girl's whole focus was on the person sitting alongside the king. She was now and then stealing glances of Haseena, which doesn't go unnoticed by Haseena and she already found her weird.

After making the public announcement of her stay, her father leaves the palace. Her maid Rosilia comes and speaks,' Ms. Katherine, Ms. Haseena is waiting for you in the lobby.' She nods and smiles internally because she was assured the person she will be spending time with is kind.

She removes her hat and gives it to Rosilia. Rosilia speaks,' Are you not nervous anymore?' She smiles and nods sideways.

Haseena was standing in the lobby and speaking to Neerjah,' Hume toh yeh samaj nhi atte ki log apne he bache ko kaise kisi ke ghar chod sakte hai! Apne bache hote toh kabhi chod kr nhi jate!'

Katherine's steps stopped after listening to this and her eyes brimmed. She turns to leave but she wipes her tear and goes toward Haseena.

Haseena looks at her face for the first time and then she turns. Katherine follows her and speaks,' So, this is how Indian people greet with turning their head. I will keep that in mind, Ms. Haseena!'

Haseena steps stops and she turns back and takes a step towards her and speaks,' Haseena sirf Humein humare gharwale bula sakte hai! It's Malika for you.'

She shouts,' Neerjah!' Katherine shakes with a chill running down her spine.

Neerjah immediately comes forward and she continues,' Zaheed ko bulaye, woh inhe mehal dikha de gye.'