Desires

*knock*
*knock*

After knocking, she enters the room and scans the room. She knew where she might be and went toward that balcony space. She gets on her toes and looks outside She thinks while clinging to the wall ' She is not here! Where she might be? Is she alright? Neerjah is still busy at event but she said Haseena was resting but then she also told me that she had something to do urgent. I don't understand...'

Before she could think something more, someone suddenly taps on her shoulder. She gets startle and scared jumps off on her toes, loses her balance, and falls backward. She closes her eyes knowing that she just fell upon someone and then she instantly gets back on her toes and turns. She struck the wall in the process and looked toward the person.

She speaks in relief, ' Ahh! It's you, Malika!'

Haseena says,' Aur kaun hoga humare kakash mai?' She turns away in frustration.

Karishma goes in front of her and tries to read her face,' Neerjah ne kaha tha aap thik nhi hai. Aap theek toh ho?'

Haseena nods and turns away and started looking outside earlier where Karishma was standing.

Karishma doesn't say anything and thinks,' She doesn't need to stand on toes, impressive.' She moves and stands closer to her and stares at the sky first and then she shifts her gaze to her.

Haseena shifts her gaze and looks towards her and speaks softly, ' You'll ruin your dress!' Karishma's eyes flutter and she involuntarily moves back and then she looks at her dress and says,' Oh...I didn't thought about...' She looks towards Haseena,' That!'

Haseena let go off the wall and takes a step forward, she smiles awkwardly and touches her dress and then looks into her eyes and then at her lips and again at her dress,' Resham ke kapde hai.'

Karishma without anticipation, moves closer to her not to mention her turbo beating heart. Her face was closer to her and she tilted it directly down facing her neck.

" Dance with me "

Her breath fangs upon her neckline, making Haseena just go with it without any retorts. She didn't know what to do but to her concern, she didn't need to know anything. Karishma grasped her hand and engulfed herself in her hold. She keeps her hand on her shoulder from back. Haseena was stiff before but melts at her touch. Then, she touches her palm which makes Haseena look towards her, Karishma smiles and she smiles back shyly. She entangled her fingers with her and moved the hand higher.

" Follow my lead "

She slowly moves her body which rubs against her. She closes her eyes and Haseena immediately leaves her hand she slips her hand around her waist and pulls her closer eliminating any space between them.

Karishma opened her eyes and looked towards her intensely into her eyes filled with unsaid desires, she felt weaker to even stand, and with her free hand, she held her neck.

Haseena pulls her up a little, supporting her and she moves her head towards her. Karishma started breathing loudly and closed her eyes as the tip of her nose touched her shoulder.

Haseena slowly moved along her neckline, air kissing her shoulder blade. Karishma extends her neck backward, she touches her neck with her face gently intaking her fragrance.

*knock* knock *

They both abruptly leave each other which makes pearls break from the dress as they get stuck in Haseena's attire. Haseena looks at the pearls scattering on the floor and then she looks towards her.

*Door Opens*

They both look towards the door...

~~

Haseena was standing in the garden looking at flowers which would soon wither. As the Weather was changing, nights were getting colder.

Since morning She was just meeting people who personally wanted to meet and greet her. She never complained about her duties but now a thought appeared "What if" She asked herself is this what desires feel like, this is what humans make human. What is the whole point of being so dutiful, was her ever-ending thought?

She sniffs the flower for the last time and goes from there as her father requires her presence.

Hussain was having hookah and was already talking with her elder brothers. Her presence was announced and she entered the hall and she wished everyone and she sat down. Her father speaks about the success of the event and they agreed to give bonuses to workers. Because of them, they were able to gain the army strength from others.

After discussing the upcoming tactics, her brothers left the room and she attentively looked toward her father.

~

Karishma was still flabbergasted when she woke up in the morning. When Rosilia looked at the dress, she was completely shocked and asked, ' Miss, What happened to this one?' Karishma remembers the pearl scattered in Haseena's room. She just nods sideways and says,' I don't know!' She whispers,' I don't know what happened to me?'

Karishma was again and again playing that moment in her head without knowing the reason. She remembers her raced heart, the deep eyes of Haseena, and her weak legs. She suddenly gets out of bed and says out loud,' Ohh! No, what I am thinking?'

Rosilia who was still looking at the dress to somehow save this one, gets startled and looks at Karishma,' Ms. Katherine, what happened?' Getting no reply, she continues,' It's alright! Don't think about the dress and moreover, you already wore it!' She goes near her and makes her sit on the bed. She nods to make sure she is fine and in return, she gets a smile from her mistress.

'Okay, I will make you some tea and maybe later you would like to visit the garden. It's warm and soon flower will start to wither.' She keeps talking to divert her mind from whatever, disturbing her.

Karishma finally speaks,' I should meet my friend. I don't think I will be seeing them any sooner.'

Rosilia smiles and says,' Indeed! I will prepare the dress then.'

She swiftly hands the cup to her and starts doing her chores. The door knocks and Rosilia answers it. She says,' It's Malika.'

Haseena enters the room and Karishma stands up while holding her cup. Rosilia went out as Haseena looked at her.

Her hand starts to shiver and she holds her hand with the other hand. Haseena looked at her action and didn't know what to make out of it. She goes towards her, takes the cup and places it on the table.

She speaks in a serious tone,' Are you nervous?'

Karishma stutters,' It's...it's just that...' and then she looks into her eyes and says,' No, I am not.'

Haseena smiles and says,' Hum poora din wayast rahe gye.' Karishma nods, and she continues,' Aap hume raat ko milne!' Karishma's eyes widen and she looks here and there. Haseena felt embarrassed and she immediately corrected her,' Humare matlab bageche mai, khule mai.' She closes her eyes realizing what she is blabbering.

She just turns in embarrassment and says,' Kuch Garam pehanyiga, Raat ko thanda hogi!' She goes from there and never in her life has she felt so embarrassed!