Preparations

The whole palace was in hustle and bustle, making preparations for upcoming events. It was that time of year when people were given a chance to show their talent and support the crown. For people, it was just a mere competition but for royals, it holds more political importance. Many royal families from other cities get together which signifies the togetherness of this great nation.

Not a single soul in the palace was at rest. Every day there was some new preparation, and new duties, and workers were working hard in order to provide the utmost comfort to the guests. Every day, meetings were held to ensure smooth working. All female royals, heads of different departments, and a few important old workers were included in the meetings.

' Kisi bhi mehman ko parivaar ke kakash mai jane ki aagye nhi hai. Toh iss baat ka khas dhayan rkha jaye koi bhi pareshani nhi ani chaiye. Koi bhi apki baat nhi manta toh aap sab seedha humare pass aa sakte hai.' Haseena speaks sternly and then she looks toward her sister-in-law and asks,' Aap dono bhi iss baat ke dhayan rkhe, mehmano ko kakash pehle he niyukt kiye jaye, pichle baar ki tarah kuch gadbad na ho.' They both smile and nod.

Haseena gets up after ensuring everything is said and done. Neerjah follows her out and informs,' Malika, Apko Hajur se milne hai.'

She goes toward her father's study because of the preparation going on for the past few days, She couldn't attend darwar. Her presence was announced and she entered.

She wishes her father and they both start discussing the political tactics. The success of this event was extremely important so outsiders now that they still stand firm and together. All the royals were invited even those who were not in good relation with them but also didn't carry any ill attention against them.

Hussain trusted only two people the most, one his guru and the other his daughter. But after the demise of his guru, a year ago, he felt lost and this was the last strategy he discussed with his guru. So, He had to make it successful no matter what! He was getting old and reins were falling out of his hold.

Karishma was not assigned any duty but she was still trying to make her useful. She visited the garden with her knowledge about flowers, suggested some acoustic species to the workers, and learned much more about Indian plant species. She was enjoying the process and it was only because of the enthusiasm of workers. They all were enjoying themselves and were excited for the arrival. She acknowledged that the feelings of royalty were pure and welcoming and the same emotions were passed down to the workers. She was elated to be part of such an activity.

Rosilia spends half of her time with Neerjah assisting her and learning from her. Karishma wanted her to enjoy the time they had here and make every moment everlasting because deep down she was aware of the fact that they had to leave one day.

Karishma enters her room to change her gown for dinner. She looks at the person sitting on the sofa and smiles unknowingly.

Haseena hearing the door opening, turns her face toward the door and looks at her standing near the door. Her hair were loose and her gown had mud stains. She gets up and goes toward her and speaks,' Aise lag rhe hai sare kaam aap kr rhi hai!' She smiles and moves her hand toward her.

Karishma involuntarily gets back and strikes the door.

Haseena takes a sigh and says,' Woh apke...' She points at her hair strands and continues,' Patta lage hai!' She takes it out and shows it to her.

Karishma feels embarrassed and says while moving from there toward her dressing,' Aaj bohot se naye phool lagye aur apko malum hai ek phool aise bhi lga hai jo raat ko khilta hai.' She takes her dress to the dressing sheets and starts changing her gown. Haseena takes her seat on the sofa and listens to her attentively.

Karishma continues,' Hume toh pta he nhi tha, raat ko phool bhi khilte hai. Hum unhe dekhne chate hai.' She takes a pause and wears her dress properly, comes out of the dressing sheet, and asks, 'Apke din kaise tha?'

Haseena thinks and says,' Acche tha.'

Karishma goes sit on the other sofa and asks,' Mehmaan kab ayenge?'

Haseena speaks,' Kal se ana shuru hojayenge. Kuch do theen dino mai sab ajayenge aur fir muqbala, mela sab kuch shuru hojayege.'

Karishma excitedly speaks,' I am happy that I won't be the only guest.' Haseena looks at her and smiles. She hesitates but continues,' Malika...woh humare matlab Haseena maine suna hai ki sabhi ladkiya ke liye sanhan...'

Haseena starts laughing and says,' snana hote hai woh!' She stops laughing and getting her insecurity about it, she says,' Agar aap nhi chati toh aapko ana ki zarrurt nhi lekin agar aap humse pooche toh aap ayengyi toh apko accha lage ga.' She gets up to avoid this discussion and they both leave for dinner.

Haseena was walking ahead of Karishma, she knew she was quiet for some reason. So she asks,' Kya hua?' Karishma with a timid voice says,' I am not...I am not comfortable getting naked in front of so many...' Before she could finish her sentence, she struck with Haseena back who stopped after hearing her thoughts.

Haseena keeps her hand on her face, covers her cheeks, and nods sideways. She couldn't comprehend whether she should laugh at her innocence or scold her for thinking so low of them.

Karishma comes in front of her and looks at her face. She speaks,' I shouldn't have spoken my thoughts loudly!'

Haseena keeps her hand down and says,' I am just happy that you spoke in English. It is so wrong in so many ways. Neerjah apko sab samaje denge aap iss bare mai mat socho.' She again starts walking hastily toward the dining area.

Hello my dear readers,
Thank you for still reading this story even though the updates are scarce.

It is a festive season for India but for students it's a exam season. I feel you guys deserve to know that I am still committed to complete the story and I will keep updating it whenever I feel fit and hopefully in December there will be more regular updates. Till then, Please bare with me :)