Haseena : The savior

Karishma after spending her evening with her friend, she was going towards the dining room. She sees Zaheed leaving the room and she decides to go after him.

She goes after him and calls him two or three times. He just keeps moving faster but Karishma catches up and stands in front of him.

Zaheed smiles and speaks,' Aap...Aram se, Apko aise bhagna nhi chaiye!'

Karishma gets irked and speaks,' I was calling you again and again!'

Zaheed calmly speaks,' Hume shayad suna nhi!' She keeps looking at him and he feels awkward and he continues,' Hum chalte hai...'

He moves to leave but Karishma pushes him to the wall, blocking his way. He shouts,' Karishma!'

She gets scared and takes a few steps back. Her eyes brimmed and she spoke,' I don't understand! Why are you behaving like this?' She starts crying and says,' You are the only friend I have...'

Zaheed was already filled up with emotions and he couldn't even vent them that he bursts and said,' Dekho Karishma ye Katherine, hume farq nhi padte bas humse door raho.'

He was again going to leave but she pushed him. He loses his anger, holds her arm tightly and gets dangerously close to her. She struggles to get out of his hold and he was going to speak.

Before he can speak, Someone slaps him right on his face and Karishma gets free of his hold. He falls on the ground and it was last nail to the grave. He gets up and takes out the sword. But his sword fell, as he looked at Haseena standing there.

Haseena looked towards Karishma who was crying and then towards the bloodshed eyes of her brother. She forgot how she needed to feel at that time. On one side, Karishma was standing who had already suffered too much and all because of them. She has been suffering all her life to just fit in but still, she is always polite and wise. And on the other side, Her brother whom she believes with her life. Her heart knew that he hadn't done anything wrong. He is not a person who will disrespect anyone. She was standing in between the whirlwind of emotions.

She finally speaks,' Zaheed Hum apko yahan se jane ke hukam dete hai! Abhi yahan se jane ke tayaari kro.'

He look towards her sister shockingly but he doesn't utter a word, a lone tear fell from his eyes. It was like a dagger for Haseena, she couldn't bear seeing him so down but it was best for him to stay away from the chaotic environment. He just bows down a little and goes from there.

Haseena looks at Karishma and as their eyes meet, Karishma runs from there. Haseena gets cautious and she runs after her. She calls her a few times but she doesn't listen.

Karishma enters her room and tries to shut the door before Haseena can reach her. She closes the door but can't completely close it and she looks at the hand in between the door and she loses her strength upon the door and Haseena opens it and enters inside.

Karishma's eyes were glued to her hand but Haseena was looking at her face, so tired and lost due to the continuation of such events.

Karishma keeps her hand on her head and speaks,' I...I didn't mean to hurt you, Mal...'

Haseena looked at her current state and felt burdened. She suddenly goes toward her and hugs her. She caresses her hair and says,' Sab theek hai. Hume kuch nhi hua.'

The moment Haseena embraced her in a warm hug, she started crying loudly, letting out all that she was holding up. She was tired of being a strong, young lady. She now wanted to fall and be embraced by someone dear.

Haseena holds her more tightly to make sure that she knows, she is safe now. She closes her eyes and keeps caressing her hair. She was troubled seeing her crying but she knew the cause of her condition which made her more mad at herself.

Karishma stops crying after a while and comes out of her embrace. Haseena makes her sit on the bed and gives her a glass of water. She speaks,' Ab kaise lag rhe hai.' She just nods her head and keeps the glass at side.

Haseena sits with her, She holds her hand and removes the glove. She takes her arm and looks at the mark where he held her earlier. She was going to touch that mark but Karishma held her hand.

Haseena looks toward her and says,' Kya dard ho rha hai?'

Karishma nods sideways and shows her hand to her. Haseena looks at the mark caused by the door and she smiles faintly. She speaks,' Yeh toh kuch bhi nhi hai.' She takes away her hand nervously. Karishma just nods her head unknowingly agreeing with her.

Haseena gets up and makes her lie down on the bed. She hastily covers her with a blanket and she speaks,' Aap aram kijiye! Hum subha baat kre gye.' Karishma again nods and smiles a little. Haseena leaves her room in haste.

Karishma sits up and gets out of bed. She starts removing glove from her other hand. She removed her shoes and was sitting on a chair. She hears the sound of the door opening and she gets cautious.

Haseena enters and looks at her sitting on the chair. She says,' Aap fir uth gyi!' And she goes towards her.

Karishma says,' Woh hum...' Haseena again makes her sit on the bed and says,' Aap aram kijiye! Hum chalte hai.'

Karishma smiles and she comes back again and says,' Hum apko woh ettar ke liye shukriya kehna chate the! Ab hum chalte hai.' Without waiting for her response, she drifts away.

Karishma again gets up and changes into nightwear. She washes her face and looks at the mark on her arm. She then remembers Haseena and the comfort she felt after such a long time. She was now confused that how Haseena is going to treat her. One minute she is warm like a sunshine and next minute she is cold and deserted. All these thoughts made her feel sad but more tired. She goes to her bed and immediately drifts to dreamland.