Karishma Recovery

' Woh firse kaise bemar ho sakti hai.' She takes a pause and continues,' Hukam ne apko, unke paas jane se mana kiye hai.' Neerjah speaks while massaging her head.

' Vedye ne kya kaha?' Haseena asked.

' Har jagah baat bas yeh chal rhi hai ki apke milne ke baad woh firse bayhosh hogyi aur fir Rosjilia ne vedye ji ko bulaye aur pta chala, itni hal chal krne ki wajah se woh fir bemar hogyi, unhe kuch bhi krne se mana kiye hai aur koi bhi unke kakash mai nhi ja sakte jab tak woh theek na hojaye.' She stops massaging and asks,' Aap jab gyi thi, tab woh theek thi?'

Haseena signs her to continue and she closes her eyes, remembering the last night. She speaks out of nowhere,' Hume lagte hai hum bilkul bhi acche nhi hai.'

Neerjah's expression doesn't change and she speaks,' Aap yeh kya keh rhi hai Malika, aap Malika ho, apse behtar koi aur ho he nhi sakte. Apko aise kyu lag rhe hai?'

Haseena knew her reply but she wanted someone to speak with, she wanted someone to disagree with her for once. But she knew nobody would dare to speak against her, even she herself wouldn't do that!

Haseena just says,' Bas aise he!' Neerjah continue massaging her head and telling her about the other happenings of the palace.

Haseena thinks,' Theek khete hai abu, hume apse door rhne chaiye. Jabse hum mile hai, apko sirf pareshani he mili hai. Apse dosti krne chate the hum, magar bohot pehle! Humari zidd ki wajah se Zaheed ko bhi apse dosti ke abhinay krne padha. Aur kal humne bhi abhinay kiye Apko rokne ke liye, Malika bante bante hum yeh kahan aagye.' She gets up from her place and Neerjah goes out of the room.

She sits on the chair and starts drawing something.

" Lekin hum apse wadaa krte hai ki humari wajah se apko koi pareshani nhi hogyi. Humne apko wadaa kiye hai ki hum apke dayaan rkhe gye, hum ab apke raste mai koi rukawat nhi payde kregye. Humne kaise dayaan nhi diye ki aap theek nhi thi..." She throws the pages in frustration.

Karishma was recovering day by day, and her longing for home was increasing every second. She was completely exhausted from the environment of the palace. She was tired of trying again and again. The way she was isolated, she felt pity for herself. She missed her mother more than anything and she just wanted to go back to England.

Hussain has informed Karishma's father about her current state. As he was traveling out of India because of a new project in England, he couldn't visit Karishma.

After getting the news of Karishma's health, Her family got terrified and worried. They sent the letter of their arrival immediately and informed that they would come to India as soon as they finished their work here.

Karishma got better in a few days and she started evening walks in the garden. She was always around some people wishing her good health. Every Royal member came to greet her and to spend some time with her. But the one she expected didn't even once bothered to come.

~

Karishma was getting ready as her friend was visiting her. Rosilia was helping her to get ready and she spoke excitedly,' Ms. Katherine, I managed to make some perfumeries. Would you like to try it?'

Karishma smiles and nods, Rosilia goes from there and brings one small-sized bottle. Karishma smells it and says,' I don't know how you manage to do this!' She gives her the bottle signs her and speaks,' Apply it.'

Rosilia smiles and puts it on Karishma and speaks,' I wonder why Malika didn't come to visit you.'

Karishma gets surprised and while wearing her glove says,' Why would she come to visit me!'

Rosilia says,' Because she seemed extremely worried and she took care of you the whole night.'

Karishma not believing her words speaks,' What!?'

Rosilia panics and says,' I am sorry, Ms. Katherine if I am stepping my boundaries.'

Karishma asks again while getting up,' Did she really do that?'

Rosilia nods her head and confirms her, She speaks,' Neerjah also confirmed me! Moreover, She told me you agreed to live here for some more days.'

Karishma gets shocked and asks,' When did I agree?'

Rosilia speaks hastily,' When Malika asked you!'

Karishma sits back and keeps her hand on her forehead and says,' I feel like I am having a headache again.'

Rosilia goes toward her and speaks impatiently,' Ms.Katherine, Are you well?'

Karishma removes her hand and mumbles,' I remember her talking to me but my head was heavy at that time!' She looks at Rosilia and tells her,' I am fine, Rosilia.' Then, she asks her, ' My parents...when they are coming?'

Rosilia replies,' They will be arriving in India in two-three weeks.'

She thinks for a while and says,' Please gift one of your perfumeries to her as a Token of gratitude. And tell her How grateful I am for her affection!' She takes a deep sigh and gets up from there to meet her friend.

~

Neerjah passes the bottle to Haseena, she smells it. Her face lightens up and she praises her,' Yeh bohot acche hai.' She looks towards Rosilia and says,' Those flowers were worth it!'

Rosilia smiles and passes on the message to her.

Haseena thinks for a while and says,' Neerjah aap Rosilia ko humari taraf se enam de dijiye, Hum Abhi atte hai.' Neerjah nods and says,' Ji!' Haseena goes from there.

Neerjah speaks,' Malika bohot khush hai, jo apko yeh enam de rhi hai. Unko khush krna asaan kaam nhi hai!' They both go from there.

As Haseena was aware of Karishma's evening walk. She goes toward the garden to visit her but she can't find her there. She searched all the gardens but no sign of Karishma.

Haseena at the end decides to go back to her room. On her way back, she hears someone shout,' Karishma!' She gets alert instantly and follows the voice.