•Confession• Dust Sans x HouseMaid!Reader

You are a housemaid that does some chores for the Bad Sanses.
Enjoy <3
Art by: Temmmry on Pinterest
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

• Confession •

You just finished cleaning Dust's room when you ran into him on the way out. "Oh hey Sir! I just finished your room." "You know you don't need to call me 'sir' Y/N, just call me Dust; but thanks." He laughed, mocking the word 'sir' in the middle of his sentence. "You're welcome Dust, now I shall be on my way." You walked out and he closed the door behind you. That was all you had to do today, so you walked back to your room and put your supplies. Your mind wandered back to Dust and you couldn't get him out of your head. You had a crush on him for a long time but you just didn't think he would love someone like you; I mean, you were just a housemaid who helped out. Then you heard a knock at your door, the sound broke your thoughts up. You got up and answered it so see Dust at the door. "Oh Dust hello! It's nice to see you." You moved over to let him in but he shook his head. "No actually can you follow me? I have something to tell you."

As you were walking with Dust; your thoughts trailed off again. 'What could he need to say? Did I miss something when I was cleaning?' You snapped back into reality when Dust touched your cheek. "You there buddy?" "O-oh yeah! yeah. I'm here." You stuttered and avoided eye contact with him. He took his hand off your face and held it out for you to grab. "I need you to take my hand for me please." Dust asked, he sounded so sweet and so you grabbed his hand with no hesitation. You smiled at him and you felt lightheaded as he teleported. You looked around to see you were on a balcony with the moon shining brightly. You were starstruck by its beauty; and Dust was happy you liked it. He took one of your hands in his in gave you a rose with his other. It looked like he cut all the rose's thorns with his hands which was so sweet. You blushed and happily took the rose and smelled it. You never knew Dust could be such a sweet guy. "So Y/N the reason I brought you here," he started; instantly grabbing your attention. You could see a purple hue on his skull. "I really like you Y/N; not in a friend way. I mean in a lovers way. I would understand if you don't feel the same." He then let go of your hand but you grabbed his arm and pulled him to you and kissed him on the cheek. You moved your hand to his cheek. "You captured my heart the second we set foot on this balcony Dust." You whispered in his face and he looked flustered as all hell. He then stared in your eyes and hugged you tightly. You squeaked and giggled at his cuteness. You then found yourself back in a room, specifically Dust's room.

Dust then let go of you; "Do you wanna go to your room or is it ok if you sleep here?" he asked and you replied that his room was fine before walking over to his bed and opening your arms for him to come lay down. He happily took the offer and laid his head on your thighs. You blushed and pushed his head off before laying down on his bed. Dust scowled and snuggled against you; fully falling asleep. You sighed and wrapped your arms around him. You rested your head on his shoulder and fell fast asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonus:
Killer ran through the castle before busting into the living room door. "Horror! *huff* You owe me your snacks!" "WAIT DUST ACTUALLY DID IT?!" "Yeah Buster now give it." "FUCK. Fine!" Horror gave Killer his snacks. "WouLD onE oF YOu ANomAliEs teLl mE WHAt ThE fUcK wAs THAt?" Error said from his string made hammock attached to the ceiling. "So we made a bet on if Dust or Y/N would confess their love to eachother." "And?" Cross questioned, "Dust confessed so I won. They love eachother. I saw the whole thing." Killer replied, happily munching on his earned snack." "Damn it." Cross suddenly said. "HAhA! MOnocHrOMe GIvE mE tHaT ShIT." "Alright you glitchy fuck I'll go get it." Cross groaned as he teleported off. "You guys betted on them too? "oF CoURse wE DiD."
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The End <3
Word Count: 765