•Sleep• Cross Sans x Reader

A/N: Sorry about shortness I ran out of motivation. I'll make a longer Cross x Reader in the future.

Enjoy <3
Art by: Jakei on Youtube
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

• Sleep •

2nd POV:
It was midnight and you were tossing and turning in bed. You couldn't sleep to put it bluntly. You pat your stomach and thought you were hungry so you tiptoed down from your room to the kitchen. You quietly grabbed a small candy bar. But before you could rip it open, it was snatched out of your hands and pulled away from you. "Babe why are you eating at this time?" Your boyfriend's voice sounded behind you. "*Sigh* Cross. You spooked me." You said not facing him. "You didn't answer my question." His eyes squinted at you as he put the candy back. "You should be in bed." You pouted and crossed your arms, "I couldn't sleep and thought I was hungry." You turned around and faced him. "Aww you're so cute." Your eyes met his chest and you blushed. He wasn't wearing his big fluffy jacket; he was wearing a tight t-shirt and shorts. You could see his body shape and waist.

Cross' POV:
Are they, looking at my chest? I mean sure we are dating and I don't mind but..why? They seemed to be in a trance. Heh. They're so adorable, I love them so much- 'COULD YOU STOP YOUR SIMPY COUPLE SHIT AND GO TO SLEEP.' Chara rudely interrupted as his ghostly presence formed beside me. 'Shut it Chara! You don't understand how it is.' I ignored him and walked up to Y/N.

2nd POV:
Cross walked up to you as you snapped out of your trance and pulled you close to him. You didn't have time to react before you felt lightheaded from his teleportation. You couldn't see anything because you were shoved in Cross' chest. You wrapped your arms around him instinctively and leaned into him. "Sorry darling, I should have warned you." He said while picking you up into a bridal position and walked towards his bed. He skillfully held you in the same position with one hand as he pulled the sheets up and placed you on his bed. Your face exploded in blush from all this. You then felt weight to the side of you. "Cross..?" You said turning to him. He was laying on his back with his hands folded on his stomach..? Stomach. His eyes turned to you. "Yes?" He asked still looking at you. You sighed and slightly got up to move closer to him. You moved under his arm and closer to his chest. Cross being a skeleton means he was relatively light so you slithered your arm under him and grabbed his right shoulder. You then took your other arm and put across his chest. Pulling yourself closer, you looked up at Cross's face. There was a pretty noticeable purple blush across his face; his eyelights were also gone. "I love you Cross." You whispered, now happy, (and exhausted) you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

"Wow. They are WAY out your league. I'm so proud of you!" 'Shut it Chara! They're sleeping.' "They can't hear me dumbass. *gasp* Is the serious royal guard all soft now??" Chara continued to tease and laugh at Cross but Cross ignored him and paid his attention to the sleeping Y/N. His eyelights appeared back and he moved an arm around your back and his hand secured on your waist. It was a light grip as he didn't want to wake you up. He leaned in and kissed you on the head before closing his eyes and also going to sleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
The end <3
Word Count: 621