•AfterSchool Playfulness• Teenage!XChara x Teenage!reader

I have grown quite a big attachment to him <3
Image: @xtaleaesthetic on Pinterest
Finally a character that isn't a sans lmao (I'm not funny)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
•AfterSchool Playfulness•

It was a pretty alright day at school as the time ticked down. You were in your last class before school ended. You sat next to your best friend Chara and his brother Frisk. You and Chara kept exchanging glances while Frisk only smiled and payed attention to the teacher; knowing he'd have to help both of you with the homework. Ever since you met him two years before, you have had a crush on Chara. Then the bell ran and you gathered your stuff and waited for the brothers to grab theirs. They finished picking up their stuff and followed you out of school. You waited for Sans or one of the other royal guards to pick the two up. Humans always tried to hurt your friends but you vowed to protect them. As expected, Sans appeared and held his hands out for the brothers to grab. "Heya Kiddos, lets get you home." Chara and Frisk grabbed his hands while you stood by and waved bye. Chara then seemed to smile and put his hand under your backpack and pulled you toward himself; you instinctively put your arms around him for support. "Can Y/N come hangout with us? Plus me and Frisk don't want them to be lonely." Your widened eyes glance at Sans and Frisk before glancing at Chara. "Yea Sans we they don't have to sleepover but we want to hang out with them." Frisk said then Sans only sighed and replied, "I guess its ok as long as your friend Y/N here is ok with it." You blinked and nodded; clearly agreeing with the two. Sans shrugged and teleported the three of you back to Chara and Frisk's house, which was a castle, but you didn't care. Chara let go of you and you bowed to his parents King Asgore and Queen Toriel and said your greetings. They were alright with you staying for a while, "Oh dear Y/N you don't have to be formal with us, you are like a fourth child to us." Toriel said patting your head, you just smiled and followed Chara and Frisk inside. You followed Chara to his room and Frisk went to his own to take a nap. You both got to his room and you sat down with him on his bed. You had texted your parents that you were at Chara's house before having some small talk with him about how school, getting most of your homework done, and how much of an earful you were probably getting when you got home, when Chara had a smirk on his face. "What's that silly smile about?" You asked booping his nose, "I got an idea on how we can prank my brother." he got closer to you and whispered. His breath went down your neck and gave you shivers and you blushed but you tried to hide it well and asked for the idea. He told you about the classic 'drawing on his face while he's sleeping' and you smiled with him. You two grabbed temporary markers and tiptoed to Frisk's room where he was soundly asleep in his bed. You both took turns letting your creativity go wild. The colorful markers REALLY stood out of his face. You snickered as quietly as you could and finished up with a couple of hearts on his cheek. Chara doodled a smiley face on his nose and started to walk back to his room. You followed and closed the door behind you, your giggles getting louder the farther away you went from the room. "Shut up, you're gonna get us caught!" Chara said to you in a fake angry voice, you nodded and tried so hard to stop laughing. You got into his room and started laughing harder; clutching your stomach. Chara joined in and put his head in his hand as he fell to his knees. You smirked and grabbed a marker before doodling a line on his face. He stopped and looked at you, you smirked and tried to draw on his face again but he grabbed your arm and pulled you toward himself. "Got ya you little trickster!" He took his marker and drew on your face while you tried to move away from him. "No no stop! Stop!" You pleaded, laughing but he kept drawing and doodling around and on your face. You grabbed your marker with your other hand and doodled on his face again. He stopped and put down your arm; now realizing how close you were to him. You blushed now realizing how close you were and tried getting up but he wrapped his arm around your waist to keep you from getting up. He has a light purple blush on his face and grabbed the marker and began doodling on your face again. You retaliated by drawing on his face, the both of you unknowingly got even closer somehow to each other to focus on the drawings.

Frisk's Pov:
I woke up from my nap to my face feeling weird so I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see why and saw my face was COVERED IN MARKER! Oh I was gonna kill Chara. I rushed out my room to his and creaked out the door to find an..interesting sight. Y/n and Chara were nearly on top of each other and drawing on each other's faces..? Both of them had blush on their face but it was hard to see with the marker. Chara had his arm around Y/N's waist and Y/N's hand was around his head. Oh! I was so teasing them about this later then I left to tell Asriel. We bet on them anyway, he is gonna give me that chocolate I deserved.

2nd Pov:
You snapped back into reality and realized just how close you were to Chara. You felt his breath on your face and tried you backed up, your blush doubling up. You looked at Chara and he didn't seem to mind but his hands were fidgeting with the marker. "Hey I have a game we can play." Chara suggested, you were up for it so you questioned what it was. "It's simple, I write something on your face and you have to tell me what you think I wrote." You shrugged and said sure, closing your eyes so you could focus. You felt the marker spell out words, I then a pause, (you thought it probably meant a space) l, o, v, e, you thought about it being a confession but no, he was gonna say chocolate or something; you knew he wouldn't love you. Then he wrote again, y, o, u, then he seemed to draw a heart after. "So, what do you think I wrote..?" He had a noticeable amount of blush on his face and his eyes were looking away from you. You smiled and took your marker before writing 'I love you too' on his cheek. He face exploded in blush and he started stuttering. "You m-mean i-it?" Chara asked, smiling softly. You giggled at his cuteness before kissing the corner of his mouth. "Yes I do mean it." He smiled and pulled you into a tight hug. You hugged him back and held him close before whispering.

"Now let's get this marker off before Frisk catches us red handed."
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
The end <3
Word Count: 1265