•An Issue at Grillby's• Classic Sans x Reader

Enjoy <3
Art: Jakei
Edited image: Me
(You're taller than Sans here by about a couple inches)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

• An issue at Grillby's •

2nd POV:
You were laying on the couch when you saw Sans walk down the stairs. "Hey Sans." "Heya Y/N, can ya scoot over so I can lay on the couch?" You smirk and layed deeper into the couch, you then felt weight on top of you. Sans was now laying with his head on your chest. "S-Sans?" You cursed yourself for stammering like that but at least the point was across. "What? You're comfy, plus you wouldn't get up." You rolled your eyes and wrapped your arms around him. "Can we go to Grillby's after this?" You asked, you thought you would be hungry after. "Sounds good to me babe." You could hear his soul beat just a bit faster as he said that.

-------------//Time Skip//--------------

You were walking with Sans through Snowdin. He was spitting puns left and right just making you nearly double over in laughter. "You really are a Sansational boyfriend." You managed to say between your laughs and giggles. Sans has a light blue on his cheeks and he chuckled. "I love ya vertababe." He said, grabbing your hand. You smiled and squeezed his hand. By this time, you had made it to Grillby's. You walked in and you and Sans sat in your usual seats, "Heya Grillby!" You called out,"Hey Y/N, hello Sans, the usual?" Grillby asked, "That would be great Grillbs' thanks." Sans answered. You were talking with Sans when someone tapped your shoulder. "Hello *hic* beautiful~" There was a drunk monster leaning against the bar.  "O-oh uh Hi." You replied, the monster's breath reeked of alcohol and you really didn't know what to do. Sans was going to step in but the food came as he drank his sorrows away for the time being.

The monster kept flirting with you and it was starting to make you really uncomfortable. You looked at Sans behind you, his eyelights were missing. Oh he was pissed, that's usually not a good (or common) thing. You put your hand behind and signed a signal of 'HELP' in wingdings that Sans taught you. That's when you were blue and pulled backwards off your seat. You were set standing on the ground behind Sans. "HEY! *hic* what do t-*hic*think you're doing?!" The drunk monster said or yelled out into the bar. "Listen here B U C K O. I may not be the most angry guy in town, but if you mess with my lover again. You are REALLY not gonna like what happens." Sans stared him dead in the eyes and he seem to sweat and sit down at a booth. "Can we go home? I don't like it here right now." He turned to you, with eyelights still missing from his sockets. You nodded and held out your hand knowing he really wasn't affectionate in public. He gladly took it and the both of you teleported to his room. He leaned into your touch, wrapping his arms around you as you picked him up and laid down on his bed with him. You kissed the top of his skull and rubbed his back with your hand. It always calmed him down from nightmares. He huffed out a breath and scooted his head up to your neck. "I'm sorry about how I acted at Grillby's. My anger got the best of me." Sans whispered in a nearly empty tone. You reassured him that it was ok and that you really didn't like the guy anyways. He then smiled and nuzzled into your neck. "Welp, can we sleep now? It is late, we should be sleeping." Sans whispered again, you blushed and nodded wrapping both your arms around him and turning so both of you were on your sides. "Night Night." You said kissing him, he broke the kiss and looked in your eyes. "Good Night Y/N."
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
The end <3
Word Count: 674