•Another Soul?• Dust/Murder Sans x Determination!Reader

A/N: Thank you for all the support on this book it means so much to me !! <3
Art: korybb_ on Twitter
Since the last Dust  x reader got a lot of support I thought I would make another one.
Your soul here is a determination soul
I didn't realize how long I made this until I finished I'm sorry its so long :(
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
• Another Soul? •

You fell down a hole and awoke to golden flowers underneath you. You groaned, and got on your knees. Your arms and You looked around and found some busted up purple columns so you fully stood up and walked toward it. As you walked closer you could see a concerning amount of dust lining the bottom of the walls and the floor. Your nose scrunched up at it but still, you walked on. You found what looked to be completed or broken puzzles and more dust. Then, you found what looked to be a nice house; to the side of the house was like a star of some kind. It glowed brightly and rotated every couple seconds. You touched it and a box showed itself in front of you.
______________________________
Y/N                LV.  1                 12.00
The Ruins

         ❤️ Save.              Continue.
______________________________
You pressed 'Save' and the text turned the same yellow as the star before the test changed to 'HP fulling restored.' and the box disappeared. You shrugged and knocked on the door, no one answered. You knocked a second and than a third time; still no answer. You assumed no one was home and regrettably opened the door and walked in. It was a pretty comfy looking house from the looks of it. A hallway with some rooms, a nice kitchen, and some stairs with railings. How nice and lively the house looked filled you with determination and you walked to the stairs.

The walls were a deep purple like the ruins outside the house with big winding hallways. At the end of them they was a pile of dust that seemed to have been stepped on. You stood there and tried to figure out why there was so much dust everywhere. Then you remembered a story that someone told you, their name or who they were? You couldn't recall but you remember one certain line of the story. 'When monsters die their bodies turn to dust, pretty cool ain't it?' Your eyes widened, that means..all that dust you saw were dead bodies, dead monsters. Who would do this? Did a monster turn on its own kind? Or did a human do this? You started to sweat and your mind ran. That's when you noticed a large door with a faded engraving on it, you used your strength to push the door open. You were met with snow, tall trees, and a bridge a ahead of you. You shivered from the cold and trudged onward. You saw a large stick that was snapped in half, you grabbed one of the halves as a weapon to protect yourself with. Then that box appeared again, 'You got half a large stick and equipped it! The safety the stick makes you feel fills you with determination' it read. You smiled with a new found confidence and walked along this new path. Then a sound rang out, a snapping sound so you turned with the stick in a fighting position. The half a stick that was there was now snapped in half. You gulped and and started backing up slowly, before you bumped into something. You turned around to see part of the bridge's supports; you just bumped into the bridge... Eh, something is always better than someone in this context, or at least you think so. You sighed and walked over the bridge the other side, the was a type of station and a broken lamp. 'Damn someone HATED that lamp.' You thought, walking passed it then you heard footsteps behind you and you turned around to looked around. You saw nothing at first but then you looked back at the station there was someone siting at it. "Another one huh?" The voice was husky in a way, you assumed they were probably a male. He had a hoodie with the hood up on, his face leaned on his hands, his hands had white gloves on them. It looks like he had a white shirt on underneath the hoodie but you couldn't tell. "You done staring? It is pretty rude you know." His voice sounded out, you blushed and stammered. "S-sorry, I didn't expect to see anyone else here." A breeze of cold air flew by and you shivered. "Wow you're shaking like a leaf kiddo, how about we talk inside? I know a shortcut." His voice was smooth and persuading in a way, you nodded and wrapped your arms around yourself. He stood up and seem to disappear right before your eyes. Then you felt lightheaded like the world was warping around you. "Heh told ya I knew a shortcut." Your mind eased and you stood up on your own. "It's fine." You were uneasy, and you tried to not make it known. "Now, how about you sit on the couch? We don't have to rush." He said as he folded his arms behind his head and stayed looking at you. You nodded and sat on the other side. "What's your name anyway? I assume you ain't from the underground." He said with his face still hidden by his hoodie. "Oh my name is Y/N, what is yours?" "Nice name, the names Sans, but you can call me Dust if ya want. I usually don't care for names."

You two made some small talk before you asked a question. "Where is everyone?" "They all went into hiding under there was a mass murderer on the loose." Your eyes shot open, then you got confused. "Wait, why aren't you hiding?" You questioned, then the tension rose high and thick. "Oh Y/N you poor soul," then he paused before suddenly you were pinned to the wall had a sharp, purple, bone was held to your neck. "I was the mass murderer!" Then, he stabbed your neck killing you nearing instantly.
"Heh shame, I kinda liked them. Maybe they have a determination soul but that's low chance."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
The end...
of the first part <3
Word Count: 1069