•Maybe Next Year• Cross Sans x flustered!reader

I did say I was going to make a longer Cross x reader
Art: Me <3

Christmas Party AU
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
•Maybe Next Year

'Come on Cross you take 7 fucking magaannums to get ready.' 'What the hell is a 'magaannum'? 'It means a million years dumbfuck now, are you done?!' Chara yelled at Cross, he was putting on a Christmas sweater for this Christmas party he and his lover, Y/N, were invited to. Chara didn't change as he didn't want to or even could for that matter. Cross finished putting on the sweater and left the room. "Hey Y/N, are you sure I have to wear..this?" He questioned, as his lover frosted the sweets they had made. "Yes Cross you have to, plus you look so cute." You replied, turning their attention back to the frosting. Cross rolled his eyes and hugged you from behind, blushing while looking away from you. You finished your sweets and put plastic wrap over them. You pet Cross's head and smiled, he looked back at you and closed his eyes; leaning into your touch. Chara's ghostly form 'gagged' at the couple before disappearing. "Come on dear, you can just stay by my side if you want." You whispered, Cross only groaned before spinning you two so he was in front of you. Your eyes lowered and you leaned into him. "Please Cross? We don't even have to stay long, ok?" He sighed before replying, "Fine but can we leave after at most 2 and a half hours?" you happily agreed and used your phone to call Dream and said you and Cross are ready to go. Dream then appeared through a portal and stepped the side for you two to step through. You grabbed your sweets and walked through with Cross right behind you.

You got to the food table and set the sweets down, Cross looked up and down the table before spotting some fruit punch at the end of the table. He tapped your shoulder and pointed at it. "Do you want a drink?" You nodded and asked if he could bring you a glass. He said yes and walked off, you finished unwrapping the sweets and looked over at Cross by the punch. You smiled, he was such a sweetheart. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to meet Chara's ghost. "You seen Dust anywhere? I wanna talk to Papyrus." He asked and looked around the room. You thought about it and got an idea. "Go find Dream or Nightmare, both can see you and ether will know if Dust is here or coming to the party." He smiled and disappeared into the air. You looked back to find Cross walking toward you with drinks. He stopped in front of you, and handed you one and you took a sip. It tasted fruity so it was fruit-based punch. "Let's go talk with the others and catch up with them." You two walked around the place and found Error and Swap upstairs. "Hey Error, heya Swap." You greeted, "Oh Y/N! Cross! How good it is to see you two." "OH heYA lOvEBiRDs." The two responded, you blushed at Error's nickname for you and Cross. "SO hoW haVe YoU twO BeEN, It HaS BeeN A wHilE sIncE wE HaVE SeEN eACHOThER." Error asked, waiting for one of you to respond. "It has been alright Error, how about you and Swap?" "We have been great Cross! Say, where did you two get the punch from?" Swap asked, "It's at the end of the food table in a jug." Cross replied, then Swap ran off without another word. "hE'S goNNA sPIkE The DaMn DriNK AgAIN." You giggled and finished your punch. Cross only smiled at Error's attitude and wrapped his arm around you. You blushed and leaned against him, Error smirked and said, "Can'T wAit to Be an uNcLe wHen You two hAve kidS." You blushed heavily and coughed, "Ah-um, well, no, no no, not this year." You stuttered out, Error only smiled and continued on about how he'd spoil them rotten and how nice they would look in your favorite color. Cross then dragged you out of there and to a different room. His whole face was purple and his eyelights were gone. No one else was in the room you were now in; at least for right now, "Let's not interact with Error for the rest of the time we're here." Cross said as his mismatched eyelights reappeared, "Agreed, now that spiked punch sounds really good now." You laughed out while still blushing immensely. Cross chuckled and moved his hand from yours to your shoulder. "Yeah right, anyway you know where Chara went? He disappeared after we got drinks." You replied by telling him that Chara went to find Dust so he could talk with Papyrus. Cross nodded, saying that's what he thought Chara would do. You tried to cool your face from the pretty obvious heat across your cheeks but Cross put his hand on your face; making your blush increase ten-fold. You found yourself leaning into his hold and closing your eyes. "You're so perfect~" He teased, his sockets becoming half-lidded. "Can you feeeel the loooove toniiiiighttt~~" a ghostly voice intruded, "You ruined the moment." You sighed, "Glad I did you nasty. Dust isn't here so can we go soon? I'm booored..." Chara grunted while lazily floating beside you. "Just wait till you get a lover kiddo." Cross replied, then Chara just rolled his eyes and disappeared, promptly upset at his unanswered question. Cross still had your head in his hand, and he took his other hand and placed it on the other side of your face. He squished you cheeks over and over before kissing your nose. You couldn't speak words as your brain slowly melted into putty. He pulled away with a tint of purple on his face. Cross stared in your eyes before removing his hands from your face. "You wanna go home or stay a bit longer?" You thought about it, sure, you haven't even seen everyone at the party; but the punch was spiked and the food probably was cold by now so decided to nod to leave. You two eventually found Dream again and said your goodbyes before the portal closed behind you. "Maybe next year-" you cut him off by yelling with a heavy blush on your face. "C R O S S.." You took your shoe off and ran around the house as he ran from you. He was laughing as you hit him over and over. You could hear Chara's ghostly laughter as you followed Cross.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
The end <3
Word Count: 1120 words