Time to party

I HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED TODAY!! It's my best friend Sabrina's birthday party and it's at a roller rink. I haven't been to a roller rink in like 3 years. I love roller skating.

She's picking me up in like 15 minutes so I'm struggling trying to do quick makeup. I'm so excited to give her, her present. She's been crushing on this celebrity, Jack Champion. I think she met him at one of her shows.

She's weirdly obsessed with him. I didn't think anything about him, all I knew was he was hot. But then I saw Scream 6. I'm also kind of obsessed but I will NEVER tell her.

She likes him and I don't want to get in the way of that. Plus, I haven't even met him, she has. So there's no point in thinking about him when she'll be dating him soon.

I dm him on insta inviting him to her party. I don't think he'll show up considering he didn't even view the message so I decided to get her a life-size cardboard cut out of him.

She's a little crazy but I love her for it.
I hear the doorbell ring and I run to the door.

"Heyy!! Happy birthday!" I say as I walk out and hug her.

"Thank you, babe, are you ready to go?" She says as we let go of each other.

"Yeah, let me just grab my purse." I say and run inside and grab my purse. I walk out and we run to the car laughing.

"Oh my god, Conan!!" I say as I see him in the car.

"Why did you sound so surprised?" Conan asks laughing.

"Sometimes I forget I'm friends with such famous people." I say in a funny voice as Sabrina's dad starts driving.

"We won't be that famous when you become a million-dollar actor." Conan says with a bright smile on his face.

"Conan!" I say as I hit his shoulder.

"Ummm what??? Ella!" As soon as Sabrina said that I gave her a look and she corrected herself. "I mean Elle, you want to become an actor?"

"Ohhhh she's blushin'" Conan says as I hit him again. "Shut up!"

"I mean I guess I want to become an actor," I say embarrassed.

"She told me how she was really inspired by the scream movies especially scream 6 and the one boy what's his name?" Conan says as I look at him a little scared about who he's talking about.

"Jack champion?" Sabrina says confused.

"Oh yeah! Him. She said she liked his character" Conan says ad Sabrina looks at me weird.

"I only liked his acting. Nothing else." I say scared Sabrina was going to get upset.

"Oh okay." Sabrina says as I see a look of relief wash over her face.

"OH MY GOD! We're hereee!!!" Conan says as he jumps out of the car.

"Tome to party" I yell as Conan spins me around.

"Guys! Let's take a photo for my Instagram!" Sabrina says jumping up and down.

"Oh yeah!" Conan says as we all pose.

Liked by Nevecampbell, Sofia Carson, and 956,379 others.

Sabrinacarpenter: Happy brithday to me! Me with my babes. (Thanks to my dad for taking this photo❤️)

View all comments

Ellepeirce: I love uu!
^Sabrinacarpenter: Love u more 🫶

Conangray: ur literally incredible.
^Sabrinacarpenter: ❤️❤️

Nevecampbell: Happy birthday!
^Sabrinacarpenter: Thank you! Love you!
^Username: Oh my god, Sabrina knows Neve!?
^Ellepeirce: Aparently?!??

Username: I love their friendship

Username2: how the fuck did some nobody meet Sabrina and Conan?

Limited comments

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for the short chapter, it's just my wattpad glitches and it's hard to use photos.

1st chapter done🤯

599 words