Little Bitch

"OH MY GOD JACK IS THAT MATHEW LILARD?!?!?" I basically scream as I see mathew walk on set.

"Oh yeah, hey Matthew!" Jack calls him. "OH MY GOD YOU KNOW MATHEW LILARD?" I say hitting Jack.
"Oh my god!! Jack you know Elle Peirce!?!?" Matthew said.

I almost fainted. I can't believe I am meeting THE Stu Macher!!

"Oh my god, am I dreaming?" I say looking at Jack. "I don't know maybe."
Jack said.

"I didn't know you were going to be in the movie!" I say. "Me neither! I was so surprised when they contacted me. I mean I knew I was alive obviously-"
" Oh of course. I knew he was alive I could tell the way the t.v fell on his head" I say jokingly.

"Wait are we going to be killers all together?" I ask. "Oh my god! I hope so." Mathew says with a big smile on his face.

Soon we start filming and Mathew was awesome. It was the first time there were 4 killers. I was playing Ethan's girlfriend. Once she finds out he kills people she's torn between him and his bad decisions but eventually ends up killing people for him. Stu's coming back and is one of the killers, he pretends to be Sam's new therapist.

I even got to meet Skeet because he plays Sam's visions of Billy. Billy ends up convincing her to help them kill people.

-

Lianaliberto: they need to get married like right now? They're so cute they make me want to kms

View all comments

Ellepeirce: Shut up u guys are so weird.
Jasminsavoy: omg yes. petition for Elle and Jack to get married.
^Jackchampion: I second this.
^jennaortega: not if I marry her first.
^Lianaliberto: DAMN
^username: that's kind of homosexual 😦
^Username: I hope they're dating, they look so cute together.
^Username3: no they don't. He's too good for her.

jennaortega: they look si cute tho (not cuter than me tho)
^Ellepeirce: ofc not

^Jackchampion: ☹️

Jackchampion: we are so cute together #rizz
^jennaortega: she's busy 😉
^Ellepeirce: JENNA
^Notmasongooding: #norizz

-

We finished an odd scene and I was about to go home when Jack came up to me. "Heyyy." He says. "What do you want?" I say.  " wow." He says offended jokingly grabbing his heart.

" jack. we were just making out and now ur all in my face." I say because we were filming a kissing scene all day but Jack wouldn't stop laughing. I think it was apart of his master plan.

"Don't you love making out with me though?" He says with puppy dog eyes. I immediately feel my cheeks turn red. But I decided to try to make him uncomfortable.

" I do." I pause and see his face turn red. " but still. What do you need?" I say. " I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me.

"Jack-" I say but he interrupts. " I know I know but it won't hurt Sabrina if it's platonic."

All the sudden I saw Sabrina on set talking to Jenna and she looks mad.
She starts walking to me.

" What the fuck Ella?" She says. "What?" I say confused while Jack stands next to me.

Sabrina looks at Jack and says "you can leave now?" "Sabrina!" I say. " No it's fine Elle, I'll go." As he walks away I say " Sabrina what the hell are you doing?" " I could say the same about you!" She says.

" what are you talking about?" I ask. She pulls out her phone and shows me Liana's Instagram. "You said you wouldn't be with him Ella." She says.

"Sabrina. I told you it was for a movie! And its elle." I say. " was it or are you really just trying to steal him from me?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell. " I can't believe you." She screams at me. " I didn't fucking do anything wrong! You know I've always wanted to become an actor and now I finally can! I thought you would support me." I yell at her with tears in my eyes.

"How can I support you when your a backstabbing little bitch? Ella I have always been there for you and your just fucking the guy I like behind my back!" She yells in my face.

Jack walks towards us. " Guys just calm down. " seriously?! We aren't fucking each other. We're just costars. And STOP FUCKING CALLING ME ELLA."

" Why?" She says. " just stop it." I say.
" Why? It's you name though." She says.

" Please just stop." I say. " but Ella is your fucking name!" She says.
" NO ITS FUCKING NOT. I GO BY ELLE. MY NAME IS ELLE." I yell at her.
"You need to get over this bull shit. You don't fucking own Jack. We are working on a movie and we are going to kiss. And you need to fucking get over it and stop being a little bitch. And if you can't. Then that's on you." I say with tears falling out of my eyes.

"Fine. I don't fucking need either of you anyway." She screams.
Security comes and takes her off set. I look at Jack and hug him.

I immediately start sobbing in his arms.

--------------------------‐-----------------------------------
I cried writing this. Lmk if ur #teamelle or if ur #teamsabrina

Also the back story about Elle wanting to be called Elle is coming soon. 😉

897 words