The kiss

Sabrina texted me apologizing for everything. She said that her mom just died and she been very emotional and took her anger out on me.

I didn't believe her but I still loved her. Ever since our fight Conan has been blowing both of our phones up.

"Elle?." Jenna says pulling me out of my thoughts. " sorry. I'll have the chicken piccata." I say ordering. We were all at lunch. Even liana was there.

Jack introduced me to her recently. She sneaks onto set to hang out with us even though her character died.

"So are you and Jack dating?" Liana says. "What?" I say surprised. " of course not." "Why nott??" Melissa says.  "You both are obsessed with each other."  Jenna cuts in.

" I don't know. I just can't. I've already hurt Sabrina so much." I say. " You need to drop that bitch" Jenna says.

I give her a look. "Sorry, but she treats you like shit." Jenna says. " I agree Jasmin says.

"How about we throw a party and then you make your move!" Jenna says. " Oh my god yes!" Jasmin says.

"Okay fine." I say.  They all cheer.

-

Later we had the party at Jenna's place. I just got here and everyone is already here.

Amidst the laughter and music at the party, someone jokingly suggests a game of spin the bottle. A collective cheer erupts from the group, and before I know it, we've gathered in a circle on the floor, a bottle positioned in the center.

I exchange a mischievous glance with Jack, both of us silently acknowledging the potential for some lighthearted fun. The bottle spins, and the anticipation in the room grows palpable.

As it slows down, I hold my breath, secretly hoping it'll land on Jack. But fate has a different idea, and the bottle comes to a stop, pointing directly at Jenna. A chorus of cheers and playful whistles fill the air.

Jenna's eyes widen, a mixture of surprise and amusement on her face. She playfully rolls her eyes and gets up, a playful smile tugging at her lips. "Alright, alright, let's get this over with."

Jenna and I exchange knowing looks as she follows me to the small closet where the "seven minutes in heaven" tradition will take place. We step inside, the door closing behind us, and the space suddenly feels oddly intimate.

"Who would've thought we'd end up here," Jenna quips, her tone laced with humor.

I chuckle, leaning against the closet wall. "Yeah, well, life's full of surprises."

As the minutes stretch ahead of us, the atmosphere grows charged with a blend of excitement and curiosity. The dim light and close proximity create an intimate ambiance, and I find myself caught in Jenna's captivating gaze.

"So, what are we going to do for seven minutes?" Jenna says with a flirtatious smile, her voice low and teasing.

I meet her gaze with equal playfulness, leaning in slightly. "Well, we could always just chat about our hopes, dreams, and darkest secrets."

She chuckles softly, her eyes dancing with amusement. "Or, we could make the most of this unique opportunity."

The air between us crackles with anticipation, and before I know it, our lips meet in a daring kiss. The moment is electric, a mixture of longing and curiosity guiding our actions. Jenna's lips are soft against mine, and the taste of adventure hangs in the air.