OH FUCK

As the day of the audition for "Scream 7" arrives, I can hardly contain my excitement and nerves. This is the big break I've been waiting for, and the fact that Jack, the handsome and charming actor from "Scream 6," is part of the project only adds to my anticipation.

When I walk into the casting studio, I'm thrilled yet surprised to see Jack there as well. Our eyes meet, and a knowing smile plays on his lips.

"Hey, Elle. Fancy seeing you here," Jack says, his voice smooth and flirty.

"Jack, I didn't know you were going to be here ," I reply, trying to keep my composure.

He leans in slightly, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I wanted to see if I could act alongside the beautiful and talented Elle."

I feel my cheeks flush at his compliment, but I quickly compose myself. "Well, i thought your character died." I say as he reassures me. " No I am invincible." I laugh

As we go into the audition room, we perform the scenes together, the chemistry between us undeniable. The casting directors seem impressed, and when they mention the kissing scene, I catch a playful spark in Jack's eyes.

"That'll be an interesting scene to shoot, don't you think?" Jack teases, raising an eyebrow.

I chuckle nervously, my heart pounding. "Yeah, definitely interesting."

Inwardly, I can't help but feel both excitement and apprehension about the prospect of kissing Jack on screen. The attraction between us is undeniable, but the risk of Sabrina finding out weighs heavily on my mind.

As the audition progresses, I try to push aside my feelings for Jack and stay focused on the scene. But as our lips meet for the kiss, a surge of mixed emotions overwhelms me. The chemistry between us feels electric, but the potential consequences make me pull back slightly.

When the audition ends, Jack and I step back, our faces flushed with emotions. He gives me a knowing look, as if he can sense the turmoil within me.

"We make a pretty great pair, don't we?" Jack says, a playful smile tugging at his lips.

I try to find the right words. "Shut up."

A few days past and we were about to start filming. I already read the script like 30 times. I couldn't risk embarrassing myself. Especially since this is my first acting job.

As Mellisa and Jenn and I finish filming a scene, I look at my phone to see 10 missed texts from Sabrina.

                            Pookie <3
What the actual fuck?
Elle
Elle
Elle
Fucking answer
You kissed Jack??
I can't believe you
I thought we were friends
I can't believe this shit
You're unbelievable

FUCK.

-----------------------------------------
OOOOO drama
Sorry loves it needed to happen someday

Ily!!!

Also the audition is weeks after Elle's surgery so she's all healed.