Oh shit.

Then all of a sudden we were interrupted. "What the fuck." I hear someone say. I pull away from Jack and turn around only to see...

"Elle get your ass over here, sorry Jack but I need to talk to her." Conan says.

Fucking Conan. I'm so glad it wasn't Sabrina. That would be shit.

"I can't believe you're screwing Sabrina's boyfriend over here right after you give her a life-size him!!" Conan whisper yells.

"I know, I know." I say while hitting my head. "I'm a horrible friend."

"You're not a horrible friend, but you know what she'd do to you if she found out. She'd be so heartbroken.  You know how in love she is with him!" Conan says.

"I know I just met him out on the rink and then I realized who he was but then we started talking and then we got caught up and he kissed me." I say rambling on.

"Wait wait wait wait, he kissed you??" He says concerned. "Yeah, why?" I say confused.

"Oh no that's so much worse, if she finds out she'll murder both of you." Conan says.

"Conan calm down. I know that. But she'll never find out." I say giving him a look.

"Don't say a fucking word." I say. "Fine. But as long as you guys be careful." He says "If I catch you 2 again I'll have no choice but to tell her."

"Okay fine." I say. "Now go get him and bring him to the party as a surprise for her". He says.

"What? Are you serious?" I say as he walks away. "Conan" I whisper yell.

"Fuck" I mumble to myself as I walk over to Jack.

"Hey. I'm sorry I overstepped." He says apologetic.  "No no, I liked it-" I say. I see a smirk appear on his face.

"You did?" He says flirtatious. As we look into each other's eyes I really just want to kiss him but then I remember what Conan said and I stop.

"No Jack stop. Here's the deal. Do you remember Sabrina? Sabrina Carpenter?." I ask him.

"Oh yeah, why?" He says. "She's my best friend and she's kind of obsessed with you so-" I say but he interrupts. " Elle, what are you talking about?" I got butterflies hearing him say my name.

"The point is, I'm taking you to her birthday party and we absolutely cannot say anything about the kiss." I say.

"But why?" He leans in and whispers in my ear. "I'm pretty sure we both enjoyed it."

"It doesn't matter, if she finds out she will be heartbroken and I can't have that because she is my best friend and I love her. Now are you ready?" I say.

"Anything for you," He pauses. "love."

I was caught by surprise. "And no flirting or calling me love or whatever." I say embarrassed.

"Whatever you say, love." He says with a big smile on his face.

"Jack!" I say pushing him towards the party.

"Sabrina!! Look who I found!" I say while walking over to the party table "Oh my god! Jack, it's good to see you!" She jumps up and runs to Jack and hugs him. I felt so jealous but it didn't matter.

"Oh, what's that?" Jack says pointing to the cardboard cutout.

"Oh! I have no idea I think that's um Elles! Yeah, I think she brought it for some reason." She says.

Jack looks at me with a smirk. This fucking bitch. I can't believe she said it was mine.

"Guys!! Time for cake!" Sabrina's dad says. "Yay!" Sabrina says.

We all start to sing happy birthday and then we sit down and eat the cake. Since Sabrina's dad was there. Of course, I was placed right next to Jack.

I was enjoying my cake lost in my thoughts while they were talking about random things.

" So she bumped right into me and then we started talking and then made out-" Jack says and Sabrina has a confused look on her face

Oh shit.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter!

Thank you so so so much for all the reads. I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know what you think about the book so far.

I will try my best to post a chapter everyday.

Love you, guys!!

675 words.